Class of 2014 - RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered

Oh god. He just pulled a Cali and replied to himself. Are we being Catfished by Cali?

Hey Jack..was just thinking about you this morning. Did you get a chance to go to the East-West game? Always think that if the coaches got Cooper they could pull a few more out of NC.

I havent posted on this forum in a while but I still enjoy the info the regular posters provide. I came across this thread hoping for an update on Ish and saw a debate with what appears to be a Rutgers fan who is actually posting here. My question is why even waste time responding to this person. Rutgers is not really a Syracuse rival they are not in the same leauge as us in anything. We are ahead of them in academics (US News), basketball and lacrosse they aren't even in the same playing field as us and football we are 30-12-1 (as pointed out previously) with a national championship and heisman winner, they cant compete with that. Why even waste one second responding to that poster. Hoping to hear some good news on ish! GO ORANGE!

Good post. I just repond to trolls with facts on the off chance Mr Whitter takes a peek at a thread about himself. If he wants to play a real schedule for a team that may actually win something I hope he comes to SU. With our track record of 1000 yard rushers as well as past and recent accomplishments he could be big time for us.

From what I could find on Atlanta's offense, which was really successful last year in Dirk Koetter's first season as the Falcon OC. They run a no huddle, fast paced offense, with a strong commitment to the run game and a heavy reliance on a vertical passing game as well.

It sounds a lot like what DM and NH were doing at Syracuse last season.

Linkage

I love a Dirk Koetter sighting. He single handily gave Syracuse a reference point when hyping up the Carrier Dome to recruits. Sorry it's on an Oregon site about Autzen Stadium, but at least it gets more bang for it's buck there. Check the 12th quote by Koetter

http://www.oregongridiron.com/facilities_pages/autzen_quotes.html

Oh snap :D

Are you referring to the year that SU scheduled 2 BCS teams OOC and still qualified for a bowl and then beat a BCS team with a winning record in their bowl game? Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not), but in looking back through their results over the years - rutgers has exactly 1 (ONE) victory against a team with a winning record from any of the non big east BCS conferences in the history of the BCS era. They did beat a 7-5 K-State team in the Texas Bowl (hooray) for their big signature OOC win. So a team that finished 7-6 is their signature BCS OOC win, and of course they didn't schedule that game themselves.

I love a Dirk Koetter sighting. He single handily gave Syracuse a reference point when hyping up the Carrier Dome to recruits. Sorry it's on an Oregon site about Autzen Stadium, but at least it gets more bang for it's buck there. Check the 12th quote by Koetter

http://www.oregongridiron.com/facilities_pages/autzen_quotes.html

Here is the quote:

"I can assure you that the stories are not overblown. In my travels, I've been to at least 90 different stadiums for college football games, the two loudest places I've ever been to are Autzen Stadium and at Syracuse in the (Carrier) Dome. It is extremely loud."- Dirk Koetter, Former ASU Head Coach

Here is the quote:

"I can assure you that the stories are not overblown. In my travels, I've been to at least 90 different stadiums for college football games, the two loudest places I've ever been to are Autzen Stadium and at Syracuse in the (Carrier) Dome. It is extremely loud."- Dirk Koetter, Former ASU Head Coach

Wish we could pin that quote to the top of the recruiting board

the florida game was the loudest in my opinion as their butt kicking they got was the last time they traveled out of state for a non-conference road game...spurrier your still scared to travel north

the florida game was the loudest in my opinion as their butt kicking they got was the last time they traveled out of state for a non-conference road game...spurrier your still scared to travel north

lorida has not played a road game north of the Mason Dixon Line since. Talk about tuck tail & run.

lorida has not played a road game north of the Mason Dixon Line since. Talk about tuck tail & run.

I think they have not left the state of Florida since then when it comes to OOC games except for bowl games. The only in-season OOC road games they play is Florida St. and Miami.

I believe they had Dawson as 100% going to MSU and 100 Roberts to Ilini. Hope they keep picking against us

I believe they had Dawson as 100% going to MSU and 100 Roberts to Ilini. Hope they keep picking against us
None of them had a pick after June 25, so with Dawson I believe they just chose Michigan St at the time (because maybe that was his favorite at the time). And they never went back afterwards to change it because he's not that big of a recruit and they didn't really think that much about his recruitment after their original predictions

@CuseNationFOX: Cuse target Ish Witter RT @rashaanish21: Changing my commitment day to August 2nd!