Class of 2018 - RB Jarveon Howard (MS) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Jarveon Howard (MS) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this was covered earlier but if somehow we suddenly have quality RBs (including Oklahoma guy) - does Howard have any safety skills? Certainly got the speed and build.

Don't know if this was covered earlier but if somehow we suddenly have quality RBs (including Oklahoma guy) - does Howard have any safety skills? Certainly got the speed and build.
Howard is a stud. He will stay at RB

PWfHC8ogZpWcE.gif

Hes in i think the staff is waiting on Maryland to decide. Dixon transfer Maryland equals no room.

To be clear it has been said that we wanted to take 3 RBs this class. Hall and AZ:) are out. Akeem is in. Transfer is in. I think that leaves 1 spot. I hope we land both of these guys but feel that howard would pick another school if Sal commits.

To be clear it has been said that we wanted to take 3 RBs this class. Hall and AZ:) are out. Akeem is in. Transfer is in. I think that leaves 1 spot. I hope we land both of these guys but feel that howard would pick another school if Sal commits.

I will get you to say Salahuddin before his first Orange touchdown!

Appreciate you clarifying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors