Class of 2019 - RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

2FA658F4-93F7-4B07-B807-1A253260A6FF.gif

I am literally wearing a 24 hour heart monitor for evaluation of a heart rhythm disorder and this night of recruiting news and the rollercoaster ride it has been is certainly going to put things to the test!!!
Hang in there bro! This is just recruiting and we literally have no control over any of it. Don’t let this stuff knock you down. Get well!

The nice thing about having a quality depth chart with a stocked two-deep ahead of him is that this kid can come in, redshirt, learn the offensive system, and benefit from being in a collegiate S&C program without being forced onto the field before he's optimally ready.

Then, as a more experienced, stronger, bigger player he'll be ready to ascend into a more prominent role when the time comes.

The way that this coaching staff has improved the talent / athleticism on this team in such a short time is very impressive.
100%. Our RB depth right now is better than i can remember since the 90s.

Hope he has put on 25lbs since those highlights, but it's nice to add anyone who can make those moves. Whew.

From the article:

"I had to delete my social media to stay focused, but I did see all the comments from the Syracuse fan base... bad and good," Jordan said. "It's OK because they kept me motivated. I worked so hard to get to this point. To make it up to the fans I will give them something they've never seen before on that field."

Anyone who thinks these kids don't read what is said about them is kidding themselves.

Gotta think either slot... if hes playing running back I would think there will be a transfer. Maybe Pierre?

What of Markenzy Pierre? He gone? He soon to be gone?

In case anyone forgot how nasty Jawhar is.. the way he splits the safeties at 1:26 is absurd. Whether slot or backfield, he sees the field from Day 1.
This blows all other highlight films ive seen of him out of the water. He has a different gear i didn't recognize in the others. Holy crap. This kid is going to be a game changer.

Hang in there bro! This is just recruiting and we literally have no control over any of it. Don’t let this stuff knock you down. Get well!

I appreciate your well wishes! It's just so ironic and it's why I love sports and recruiting...the lows make you appreciate the highs that much more! (As SU Football fans, we ALL know this!)

I just can't believe this evening's recruiting news...it has been all over the place!

From the article:

"I had to delete my social media to stay focused, but I did see all the comments from the Syracuse fan base... bad and good," Jordan said. "It's OK because they kept me motivated. I worked so hard to get to this point. To make it up to the fans I will give them something they've never seen before on that field."

Anyone who thinks these kids don't read what is said about them is kidding themselves.
It’s ok, because it’s not like they’re human beings.

So if he’s used as a receiver, how many receivers are on the roster? 15?