Class of 2019 - RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

In tat highlight video he looked like Deion Sanders with the ball blowing by everyone . I don’t know if its the way he wears his socks or what!

He said he saw the stuff said about him, good and bad. Just in case some of you forgot that this is an open forum.

Don’t over think this. 5 backs is fairly standard.

Neal - senior
Adams - junior
Pierre - junior
Howard - sophomore
Jordan - freshman

Adams - senior
Pierre - senior
Howard - junior
Jordan - redshirt freshman

And if Jordan is good enough to put himself in the mix then he is really really good.

Don’t worry about crowded positions. Clemson fans don’t do it, Bama fans don’t do it, Ohio State fans don’t do it. One thing we saw this year, competition makes everyone better. Nobody can take a day off. The cream rises to the top.

Don’t over think this

Neal - senior
Adams - junior
Pierre - junior
Howard - sophomore
Jordan - freshman

Adams - senior
Pierre - senior
Howard - junior
Jordan - redshirt freshman

And if Jordan is good enough to put himself in the mix then he is really really good.

Don’t worry about crowded positions. Clemson fans don’t do it, Bama fans don’t do it, Ohio State fans don’t do it. One thing we saw this year, competition makes everyone better. Nobody can take a day off. The cream rises to the top.
Oh, I didn't mean that we had too many at all! (Sorry if the intent didn't come across). I'm just saying that's a great stable of backs for next year! Think we should still take one more, actually

Best running back film for a commit imo since Delone Carter (very different kind of back though obviously). Similar running style to Moe Neal, except with better athleticism (acceleration, cutting, balance, vision, top end speed). He's got decent shoulders, but is otherwise quite slight, so i get the Erv Phillips comparisons.

Oh, I didn't mean that we had too many at all! (Sorry if the intent didn't come across). I'm just saying that's a great stable of backs for next year! Think we should still take one more, actually

Sorry I didn’t mean to reply to you. I copied your list.

And the Queen Bee of AZ alumni will be at the game. Wonder if I could get to meet him. Actually the recruits sit near my season seats, but I am not planning on sitting there as my area is too wold and I would worry about my arm.

Looking again at his highlights (drool), in addition to his speed and moves (like butter - he moves just like butter) he shows a bit of a nasty side.