Class of 2019 - RB Juwaun Price (AZ/New Mex St) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/21/21) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Juwaun Price (AZ/New Mex St) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/21/21)

Great addition to our RB group! Welcome Juwaun!

0BDE50DE-482A-450D-AC33-B3E0AE223376.gif

AWESOME!!!

DB putting in some work since the end of the season. I’m off the cliff a little. Like what’s been happening since the end of the season.

I like this pick up a lot, knowing our injury history it was imperative we get a solid back up so we don't have to rely on a r-frosh and true frosh. This is an excellent get.

Interesting timing, considering we don't have an OC...or do we? :cool:

Does anyone know if he took a visit to campus at all? I wonder if Simmons had talked to him a lot before he made his decision.

Great pickup. Did I hear correctly he was their team's leading rusher and he is now on our depth chart and does Specials to boot? No down side with this pickup at first glance and great job by the staff in selling the role and opportunity.

Seems like we have ~10 scholarships left to play with now with new commitments/portal.

Interesting timing, considering we don't have an OC...or do we? :cool:
I was going to say, one would assume he knows what the offense is going to look like next year. More tea leaves to read regarding our OC/QB coach situation I would assume