Class of 2019 - RB Juwaun Price (AZ/New Mex St) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/21/21) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Juwaun Price (AZ/New Mex St) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/21/21)

Old timer here too. I'll bet the presence of Robert Anae, Jason Beck, and Bob Ligashesky have something to do with their being on campus early.

I will venture to say that I think we have one of the best coaching staffs for 2022 as any team in the country.

Dino is a smart coach in many ways, knows a lot of other coaches, and has done a great job of bringing in those who are going to save his butt and get it off the hot seat, IMO.

If the additions to this staff is as good at SU as they were in their previous positions before and at VA, and the staff as a whole, we will have them together for a long time because they are going to help us become a new SU Football Program. One that WINS games.

I am very optimistic about this year.

In looking through Lavell Edwards' coaching tree, I see that Anae coached for him at BYU. So the connection back to his grandson for analytics makes a lot of sense.

This may be the most important addition of the off season. Give me this kid all day over an unproven freshman. Big pickup, and our RB room looks good for the next few years with the addition of him and Lequint Allen, who's massively underrated. Not sure how the Gatorade Player of the year, that put up video game numbers, is somehow the 22nd best player in NJ by all day every day, but I guess that's what happens when you have DT speed and you're a RB.

This may be the most important addition of the off season. Give me this kid all day over an unproven freshman. Big pickup, and our RB room looks good for the next few years with the addition of him and Lequint Allen, who's massively underrated. Not sure how the Gatorade Player of the year, that put up video game numbers, is somehow the 22nd best player in NJ by all day every day, but I guess that's what happens when you have DT speed and you're a RB.

Yeah, this kid looks REALLY good, as in "ready to play". Very excited to have him on board.

Looks with this kid we won't miss a beat if Tucker needs a break or any of the other running backs.

I think he had 4 TD carries in his final game.