Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 140 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha...no, I like Bailey. And it was an obvious angle to go with. Just still wondering when my site's articles might get linked here without me having to do it myself, mainly.

Well you are too fast for me. ;)

I would like to point out for anyone who hasn't noticed that at the top of the page, yeah lots of things at the top of the page, there is a direct link to Jeks' site Otto's Grove.

Last edited:
I just wanted to post on page 100... move along, nothing to see here.

retro44 said:
What will happen is they wont announce the 44number until RW runs out on the field wearing to the surprise of all for his very first game

I'd be fine with that and would go crazy as it happened.

PhatOrange said:
For some of those recruit/ranking/4star discussions. per rvls Lavar Lobdell 4 Stars 5.8 Position ranking #18; State #3 Visits : Florida, Miami, NC State Offers; multiple Averin Collier 4 Stars 5.8 Position Ranking #24 – State #1 Visits – BC, Pitt Offers: Clemson, Georgia Tech, MD, Rutgers, UVA others Marcus Sales 4 Stars 5.8 Positing Ranking #42 – State #2 Visits – UNC, Pitt Offers – LVille, Miami, UVA others Ron Washington 4 Stars 5.8 Position Ranking #15; State #12 Visits - none yet Offers; Multiple

Tom Brady, Terrell Davis, Shannon Sharpe, Marques Colston say hello. As does players like Ryan Leaf. It's not an exact science. Mistakes happen.

I would wet myself

depend-underwear-for-men-maximum.jpg

Keep it up Robert! And get some sleep!

I don't know if we'll get any of these kids being mentioned as close to RW, but Robert seems like the kind of kid where others gravitate toward. His desire to play here and get his highly regarded friends to play here, too, is not lost on this fan. I won't be surprised if he persuades others to join him and I sure would love to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom