Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 162 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, I have zero clue if this is legit. But I know that at least two people who cover SU are now looking into it to figure out if it's real or not.

Oh boy. I hope young RW is ok. Not the first time a player has had a problem with a parent. Sad.

Turning into a soap opera? No it has been one for quite awhile.
This thread is starting to turn into a soap opera,time to lock it up for a while.

We don't need to be getting into the personal life between recruits and their families. Middle school gossip and speculation.

Young Robert obviously needs to get far away from his dad. Beyond the selfish hope that all is ok for him as the great RB recruit, we can hope most of all that he is safe and can find a happy place

This thread is starting to turn into a soap opera,time to lock it up for a while.

We don't need to be getting into the personal life between recruits and their families. Middle school gossip and speculation.

No. Let's just act like adults and wait and see what the people looking into this find out.

No. Let's just act like adults and wait and see what the people looking into this find out.
Good luck with that...

Brent Axe and Syracuse.com will run with this just stir the pot and someone here will act as this is some big family conspiracy to sabotage the program and start calling people names in spite.

For the record, I have zero clue if this is legit. But I know that at least two people who cover SU are now looking into it to figure out if it's real or not.

Yeah like you said it may be a fully legit account that he himself created, but I'm a little skeptical. I find it hard to believe that the first 20 plus people that a high school kid follows when he creates an account are a bunch of Syracuse fans and not a bunch of his friends/gf/coaches...etc.

Yeah like you said it may be a fully legit account that he himself created, but I'm a little skeptical. I find it hard to believe that the first 20 plus people that a high school kid follows when he creates an account are a bunch of Syracuse fans and not a bunch of his friends/gf/coaches...etc.
We'll know one way or another in a few hours. Whoever it is who made that count has told both Bailey and McA that he's going to give them a call in a bit to confirm it's Robert.

The alleged RW has now sent out tweets to Brian Kelly, McIlwain, Harbaugh and a few others letting them know about the new account. Will be interesting to see what Bailey and MM find out

Why assume it's bad? Perhaps it's as simple as a punishment. Kids love their social media, as a parent if you need to punish kids for doing something inappropriate, deny them access to their accounts for a while.

The alleged RW has now sent out tweets to Brian Kelly, McIlwain, Harbaugh and a few others letting them know about the new account. Will be interesting to see what Bailey and MM find out

Why would a Syracuse commit be tweeting other college coaches?

Not to worried the first coaches and people he let know that he has a new account were Cuse. Also he is following basically all Syracuse people. We have nothing to worry about especially with Eric White and now Moe Neal in his ear. Can't wait until January when he is on campus!

Yeah I don't think we have anything to worry about either. It's just unfortunate that he's apparently got some turmoil in his personal life right now. Hope everything works out for the best for Robert and his family.

Yes. It is very sad when there are issues in a family. I am more concerned where he will be attending school this Fall than this twitter account dust up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom