Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 163 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume that by "impact many ACC/SEC programs this cycle" it has to do with the number of recruits RW Sr is involved with.
I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this.

Provided he doesn't commit to Cuse, ole Miss, or Florida he will commit to his fourth school by time all is said an done

Well him decommiting from Cuse is just as bizarre a situation as when he committed. Can't lie I'm a little surprised. Not to degrade Robert because he is a one talented kid but based on what Fredericks and Strickland have shown we will be more than fine. We also have Neal and Stubbs coming in. Not sweating it, one player does not make or break a team.

Too bad I hope the kid reconsiders us before NSD. If not I hope he goes where his heart wants him to go as college football should be fun.

Also interesting that we basically untetired the number 44 for him looks pretty dumb that we did that now

From everything I have heard if they bring 44 out it will be given to a player that has earned it. Robert wouldn't have received it by simply enrolling on campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom