Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so Asia's dream school is Syracuse, which is also a school her brother and cousin are highly considering going to help turn around the football program? Goosebump fellas...goosebumps. And not these kind of goosebumps:

Media-VHS-020A-Goosebumps_Stay-Out-Of-The-Basement.jpg

So we finally understand who the somewhat cryptic message from dad about the first from Southlake to commit to SU not being Robert (not saying she's committed, just speculating on the implied meaning).

So we finally understand who the somewhat cryptic message from dad about the first from Southlake to commit to SU not being Robert (not saying she's committed, just speculating on the implied meaning).

Maybe. She is only a 2017.

Alright, I can do this too. They better say Oh no, William and Mary won't do now. I hope in April I can say I Got the News that choosing SU makes them feel that they're Hone At Last.

Reactions: 007
I'm ready to declare the Washington's the First Family of Syracuse Football unless anyone has any objections. Now let's just get Robert and Aapri on board to make it official.
Uh there's the Jones family as well

If we get Robert, Asia, and Aapri, that trumps two Jones brothers.

Well the two Jones brothers went pro. It's fairly conceivable Robert and Aapri could as well, but they'd have to prove it and earn it on the field once they got here. It's not a title to just hand out to any new family on the block...

Also if it's first family of football, I'm not sure Asia would count.

Well if we go for number of generations that graduated from Syracuse, going back to almost the beginning, I think I should get the title of first family. ;)

How many generations CL?

You're taking this way too friggin' seriously, dude. I was making a joke and you're taking it personally, apparently.

Not at all man just talking. Anyways, Cuse needs a legendary back and a shut down corner after the #9 years. First family's up for grabs and the Washington's fit very nicely. The next family I was gonna bring up is the Wright family :rolleyes:

Who is the Wright family? Drawing a blank here...

Who is the Wright family? Drawing a blank here...
Talking bout the Wright brothers for basketball from Utica. It was a joke

Doesn't Dave Wohlabaugh have a son we're recruiting now too? Too bad we couldn't get Gronk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom