Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the Washingtons move into a tie with the Morris family?

If we get all the Washingtons, we may have to start a Syracuse sports family Mt. Rushmore. Add the Rautins clan on there, and the Desko family, and the Simmons family.

If we get all the Washingtons, we may have to start a Syracuse sports family Mt. Rushmore. Add the Rautins clan on there, and the Desko family, and the Simmons family.
Your photo editor must be good enough to make an orange colored Mount Rushmore using their faces

image.jpg

So, am I the only one anxiously awaiting the 5th school out of the 6?

I am going to guess that he still has to take those last visits. The kids down here haven't had Spring Break yet.

It would be pretty nice to say we legitimately beat out Alabama for a recruit.
We'll probably be adding Michigan, Ohio State, and Notre Dame in some combination, too. Maybe Tennessee or some other outlier, too.

Being in their backyard, I'm sure the young man is fully aware of the possibility of the NCAA dropping the hammer on Carolina's FB program.

Anthony Brown, Steve Ishmael, Robert Washington, Jamal Custis, Erv Phillips, Adly Enoicy, Dontae Strickland, DeVante McFarlane, GMIII, Perkins, Fredericks, and many many more.

Oh my options speed and athleticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors