Read the Grand Jury Indictment | Syracusefan.com

Read the Grand Jury Indictment

44PRIDE

All Conference
I've avoided reading this like the plague. But I forced myself to read it. If you haven't read it, do so. There is absolutely no defense for anyone in that program. They are all guilty.

READ IT HERE

I just read it. Disgusting stuff. It lists certain allegations about certain people. Sandusky certainly, and the people to whom these incidents were reported. Why are people so up in arms about McQueary? Was he the 28 year old in the 2004 incident?

Anyone know why McQueary isn't named in the report? I thought maybe it was cuz he was a witness, but the janitors are named. It's weird, only he and the victims (in their case, for obvious reasons) aren't named.

Just read it, and I think of my three sons and how I cant trust anyone, sick, my god, i am still shaking from this.

Made myself read it, too. Sure seems like everyone knew.

Tons of shower incidents. I'm sure Witherite was very aware.

And I don't think victim 8 would be very hard to figure out. Also, such a shame. Sounds like this was VERY preventable.

Anyone know why McQueary isn't named in the report? I thought maybe it was cuz he was a witness, but the janitors are named. It's weird, only he and the victims (in their case, for obvious reasons) aren't named.

That's an interesting observation. I hadn't picked up on that. There must be a reason.

I wanted to throw up numerous times while I read this the other day. I can't imagine what those kids went through, that basement bedroom must have felt like a dungeon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom