Reasons Our Staff Isn't Out Recruiting | Syracusefan.com

Reasons Our Staff Isn't Out Recruiting

orangefog

Certified Message Board Genius
This will likely get deleted, and I understand why. But, how about a light hearted list of reasons we don't hear about our guys out on the recruiting trail?

I will start:

They have an exclusive deal with United Airlines and are afraid to fly anywhere now.

IMG_6367.GIF
Jimmy rather be working on his jumper

Are we sure they are not out there and we just aren't hearing about it?

I was encouraged initially when Gerry and JB went to Georgia to see Tucker and JB also saw one of Wright's games. Since then its bean radio silence even after the dead period were we see lots of activity from other schools on 2018 kids. I'm afraid we are falling behind on the 2018 class now. Who knows.

I was encouraged initially when Gerry and JB went to Georgia to see Tucker and JB also saw one of Wright's games. Since then its bean radio silence even after the dead period were we see lots of activity from other schools on 2018 kids. I'm afraid we are falling behind on the 2018 class now. Who knows.
I am sure they are recruiting. I just thought this would be funny. These guys have much more invested in the welfare of this program, I doubt that they are just sitting out this recruiting period. That being said, maybe they need to catch up on sleep?

I guess that could be the case but this day and age with social media the way it is, it seems like whenever any coach is out that you hear about it for the most part...and we have been non existent lately...like literally no news or uodates on our coaches out

Or maybe we just haven't heard anything because they are out visiting with super under rated under the radar like not even on the map recruits that no one would know about or hear anything about...therefor no updates on our staff because no one even knows the kids we are visiting

Or maybe we just haven't heard anything because they are out visiting with super under rated under the radar like not even on the map recruits that no one would know about or hear anything about...therefor no updates on our staff because no one even knows the kids we are visiting
Like Neon Boudeaux?

Too busy rehearsing for their upcoming audition on America's Got Talent. They will be singing Color Me Badd's "I Wanna Sex U Up" and Allen Griffin is having a hard time picking up Hop's parts. Hop has the voice of an angel, if you didn't know.

I haven't gotten a phone call yet so this cant be it

Not recruiting Jelly Fam, because JB is pre-diabetic and doesn't want to take any chances.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom