Reasons why you come to Midnight Madness without tickets | Syracusefan.com

Reasons why you come to Midnight Madness without tickets

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
First example, my son and his wife had planned to bring two of their children. His mother-in-law was in town and was to have watched their baby. Well the two kids acted up, went to timeout but never fully amended their behavior, so they stayed home with Grandma. With two extras in hand they trudged up the hill saying who needs two tickets, who needs two tickets. There were no takers so he handed the tickets to a ticket taker and said please give them away. If you can't get a ticket on the way up always ask either security or the ticket takers. I have been on both sides of the equation, either having extra tickets I couldn't give away or needing one for someone with me.

The second example is my buddy, he had four tickets. He was going to take his girlfriend, her son and his buddy. At the last minute the boys said they wanted to go to the SU women's hockey game, both the boys play hockey. Bam, three more tickets for the taking. My friend said he ran into numerous guys selling tickets on the way to the Dome, the usual characters. I don't mean to rub it in but I just want you to know for the future, there are always a ton of extra tickets floating around at Midnight Madness.

I will have a full report on the evening after I get the articles up, I'm just getting started.

If you lived in the Syracuse area I would agree with you. But to travel 170 miles roundtrip from Apalachin, NY
without a ticket did not make sense. We have four season tickets for football and basektball that cost us
over 5,200 a year. We feel that SU should respect the out of towners who drive 170 miles every time both teams
play. We have paid for season ticets since the dome opened and feel that out of towners needed equal
treatment to Syracuse fans.

We are suppose to be New York's team but apparently that statement means Syracuse NY team not all of NY state.
MM should require no tickets to enter. This gives out of towners a chance to go.

Jrggalu

If you lived in the Syracuse area I would agree with you. But to travel 170 miles roundtrip from Apalachin, NY
without a ticket did not make sense. We have four season tickets for football and basektball that cost us
over 5,200 a year. We feel that SU should respect the out of towners who drive 170 miles every time both teams
play. We have paid for season ticets since the dome opened and feel that out of towners needed equal
treatment to Syracuse fans.

We are suppose to be New York's team but apparently that statement means Syracuse NY team not all of NY state.
MM should require no tickets to enter. This gives out of towners a chance to go.

Jrggalu
Something needs to be done about this situation. Someone needs to step up and organize an effort to affect a change.

Let's just say I have friends who are students, and I acquired 4 extra tickets. I asked everyone I saw on the way up to the dome if they needed tickets, couldn't get any takers. Finally I handed them to a man standing waiting for his friends and told him to find someone who needed them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom