Recruiting 2019-2021 | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2019-2021

I know we can't get every upstate kid but how does Cuse miss out on a kid like this right in our own backyard?? Maybe March is more focused on kids from MD, VA??

Not sure how much if any SU recruited him.

Maybe he wants an Ivy League diploma?
Like Kieb going to Yale (even if they didn't have a recent title). I can't keep up with the Burns' but there was one who went to Harvard. If not an older brother than a cousin. Brown has a freshman Trevor Yeboah-Kodie from Garden City that I'm curious to see how he develops at the next level.

Pardon me for irrelevant observation. Just watched Pat Spenser drop 20 on Bradley with 8 minutes to go for Northwestern in a BASKETBALL game. Plays the point with smooth, gliding deceptive speed. Under control, calm leader on the floor. Best player on the floor. All his superb lacrosse skills translate well to hoops. Great eyes. The only athletes I have witnessed able to play at the very highest level in two sports are Dave Debushere, Jim Brown, and one other guy who pitched for the Red Sox in the fifties and played for the Celtics. I look forward to watching Spenser again this season.

Pardon me for irrelevant observation. Just watched Pat Spenser drop 20 on Bradley with 8 minutes to go for Northwestern in a BASKETBALL game. Plays the point with smooth, gliding deceptive speed. Under control, calm leader on the floor. Best player on the floor. All his superb lacrosse skills translate well to hoops. Great eyes. The only athletes I have witnessed able to play at the very highest level in two sports are Dave Debushere, Jim Brown, and one other guy who pitched for the Red Sox in the fifties and played for the Celtics. I look forward to watching Spenser again this season.

You never witnessed Deion Sanders or Bo Jackson? Dave Winfield? Anyway, your point still stands. He's clearly a very good athlete and has the mental acuity to match. It'll be interesting though, to see how his athleticism stands up against more athletic competition.

You never witnessed Deion Sanders or Bo Jackson? Dave Winfield? Anyway, your point still stands. He's clearly a very good athlete and has the mental acuity to match. It'll be interesting though, to see how his athleticism stands up against more athletic competition.
good examples, I just never saw them play both sports. Gene Conley is the red sox pitcher.

He had listed himself as “interested” in SU on the Inside Lacrosse recruiting database.

Understand what Cuse has at mid with current jr and sophs but restocking that position with some 4 star mids in 21 n 22 hs classes would seem to be recruiting priority

A couple of IMG players listed in this article, Evan Conway and Daniel Jones. Not sure if SU was at this event.

Took a quick tour of some of the SU-related social media.

I hope it's because he is out recruiting, but Pat March REALLY needs to step up his Twitter game.

Took a quick tour of some of the SU-related social media.

I hope it's because he is out recruiting, but Pat March REALLY needs to step up his Twitter game.
Maybe he’s still finishing up his responsibilities with the Blaze.

Conway to Navy

A couple of IMG players listed in this article, Evan Conway and Daniel Jones. Not sure if SU was at this event.

Seeing 2 recent commits online but cant confirm ...Anyone know anything about :

2020 Attack - Andre Hilton - Greece Athena / NY

2021 Goalie - Kyle Rolley - Episcopal / Texas

Seeing 2 recent commits online but cant confirm ...Anyone know anything about :

2020 Attack - Andre Hilton - Greece Athena / NY

2021 Goalie - Kyle Rolley - Episcopal / Texas
I'm not seeing any player named Hilton on Greece. It looks like the Greece teams combined a few years ago. The Greece coach is Andrew Hilton.

I'm not seeing any player named Hilton on Greece. It looks like the Greece teams combined a few years ago. The Greece coach is Andrew Hilton.

"Andre Hilton" doesn't have a profile at IL.