Recruiting 2021-2023 | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2021-2023

I will say that these rankings or so inconsistent.. Colin Burns is 9 on one 16 on another and 61 on a third!

4 top 50 players for a team that hasn't made the final four since 2012.
That Princeton coach would make a good bridge salesman.
Don't think he was selling bridges, but the short commute from Princeton to Wall St after graduation. lol

Don't think he was selling bridges, but the short commute from Princeton to Wall St after graduation. lol

Right? How hard is it to sell Princeton? “Hunter, would you say academics matter to you? How’d you like to attend the best undergraduate institution in the world? Oh, and you can play lacrosse too.”

Right? How hard is it to sell Princeton? “Hunter, would you say academics matter to you? How’d you like to attend the best undergraduate institution in the world? Oh, and you can play lacrosse too.”

There current staff has done a much better job, they struggled for awhile after Tierney left.

There current staff has done a much better job, they struggled for awhile after Tierney left.

Always hard following a legend. The accepted story surrounding Tierney’s departure was that he was having trouble getting the kids in that he wanted too.

Some time has passed, maybe the admissions office is being more lenient? Of course Princeton has a long way to go to get back to Tierney era levels.

How many uncommitted in top 10 left?

1. McCabe Millon, A, McDonogh (Md.) | Team 91 MD
5. Owen Duffy, A, St. Anthony’s (N.Y.) | Team 91 LI Bandits
7. Ty Banks, LSM/D, Western Reserve (Ohio) | West Coast Starz
12. Ben Beacham, M, La Costa Canyon (Calif.) | Mad Dog, West Coast Starz
15. AJ Nikolic, M, Malvern Prep (Pa.) | Mesa

1. McCabe Millon, A, McDonogh (Md.) | Team 91 MD
5. Owen Duffy, A, St. Anthony’s (N.Y.) | Team 91 LI Bandits
7. Ty Banks, LSM/D, Western Reserve (Ohio) | West Coast Starz
12. Ben Beacham, M, La Costa Canyon (Calif.) | Mad Dog, West Coast Starz
15. AJ Nikolic, M, Malvern Prep (Pa.) | Mesa
Are we a Legit chance to land any of them? Now Duffy has been mentioned with Millon, but any chance of landing the others?

Are we a Legit chance to land any of them? Now Duffy has been mentioned with Millon, but any chance of landing the others?

Cuse doesn't have much money left to give these guys. I would be looking at UVA, Maryland, and UNC for Millon and Duffy. Beacham has a brother at Maryland already. Nikolic seems like a Penn/Penn State guy maybe. Banks is Canadian so maybe a chance there but unlikely with Scott and Kilrain already verbaled and all those big time poles in the 2022 class ahead of him as well. My guess for him would be an Ivy or Hopkins.

23 class will be around 11 players. Class is already at 8. Probably will add 3 midfielders.

Agreed I wouldn't expect to many more commits, remember SU flipped 2 guys late for the 22 class both 4 stars

Cuse doesn't have much money left to give these guys. I would be looking at UVA, Maryland, and UNC for Millon and Duffy. Beacham has a brother at Maryland already. Nikolic seems like a Penn/Penn State guy maybe. Banks is Canadian so maybe a chance there but unlikely with Scott and Kilrain already verbaled and all those big time poles in the 2022 class ahead of him as well. My guess for him would be an Ivy or Hopkins.
Good looks brodie