Recruiting 2021-2023 | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2021-2023

Michigan continues to recruit well.

The ship has sailed for the Orange and Brett Spallina, no? I can't imagine what the hold up would be if he were coming here. Seems like Brett wants to blaze his own trail.

So are we done for 22 recruiting…. Now just transfers of flips?
And 23 obv a ways away but we are still expecting some names to fall at some point?

So are we done for 22 recruiting…. Now just transfers of flips?
And 23 obv a ways away but we are still expecting some names to fall at some point?

I think 22 is done though people on here know better than me. We have a month to go before signing day. Gait made a comment about spending the first three weeks of September on recruiting and now focusing on practice. I think that means they might be slowing down? Another poster said they were looking to add three more middies but not sure what the timeline is on that. Many teams still don’t have a lot of commits yet.

I think 22 is done though people on here know better than me. We have a month to go before signing day. Gait made a comment about spending the first three weeks of September on recruiting and now focusing on practice. I think that means they might be slowing down? Another poster said they were looking to add three more middies but not sure what the timeline is on that. Many teams still don’t have a lot of commits yet.
Good stuff.

Bummer? Seems nice to me.
A5B0F18B-8A0A-477E-8C64-CB08544E123B.gif