Recruiting 2021-2023 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2021-2023

Deere isn't from any part of NYS. He's from the Quebec area and goes to school in Connecticut.

Nonetheless, great pickup. Kid has the silkiest mitts in the class. Not very strong or quick but that doesn't really matter when you have hands like that.

Deere isn't from any part of NYS. He's from the Quebec area and goes to school in Connecticut.

Nonetheless, great pickup. Kid has the silkiest mitts in the class. Not very strong or quick but that doesn't really matter when you have hands like that.

Yup your right, for some reason I thought he was from the Mohawk reservation, think I read it to quickly.

The year with senior Hiltz, Spallina, Michael Leo, Finlay Thomson, and Deere all on the same offense should be illegal. Too much style. Too much swag.

Can we get a few of them to enroll early this January, lol.

Over on the college lax discussion page there’s a thread someone created mentioning the ‘23 class and that it’s the best so far…

Next years most over used quote - “wait til next year”

Over on the college lax discussion page there’s a thread someone created mentioning the ‘23 class and that it’s the best so far…

It’s very impressive. It’s still early though and the majority of the five stars, and all of the consensus top five players (Christmas, Duffy, Hoffman, Johnson and Leo) have yet to declare. And teams like Maryland, Duke, UVa and the like have few if anyone committed yet.

Regardless, it’s still great to see Syracuse get so many quality players to commit this early. Given their Team 91 Bandits connection I really hope they can land Hoffman and/or Duffy. We shall see.

Given that many 5 stars are uncommitted and that Duke, UVa, and UMd, despite being very popular, have 1 or less commitment, might lead to an assumption that each has several 5 stars considering them and that they are waiting on those players decisions.

Not a surprise. Has a brother there already (and another at Michigan)