Recruiting 2022-2024 | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2022-2024

I wonder how many commits is the goal for the staff in the '24 class. I think the '22 class had 15 and the '23 class had 10. The '24s are at 7 commits right now according to IL.

Didn’t see that coming. Top 15 have all now committed.

Just saw the update on IL and thought what the hell and came here and by god it’s true.

That’s I think 12 ivy commits out of those who have committed out of the top 50.

We get a commit yesterday and here I am already thirsting for another commit.
God damn….
I think a factor in that is that the number of top recruits is starting to dwindle. I believe only 13 of the top 50 remain - and one would like to see his team get 1 or 2 more good ones before they're gone.

Surprising for sure, better then Duke UNC ND ke god forbid UVA
Brown was in tbe NCAA tmt last year and it doesn't seem that surprising to me that a Brunswick guy would go Ivy.

Brown was in tbe NCAA tmt last year and it doesn't seem that surprising to me that a Brunswick guy would go Ivy.
Add to that an excellent education plus a run and gun offense what's not to like for an offensive minded player?

Rutgers was also into the NCAA tournament last year, doesn't really mean much . I don't think a Brunswick guy goign to Brown is all that surprising but based on the offers he had (allegedly) ending up at Brown is surprising.

I wonder how many commits is the goal for the staff in the '24 class. I think the '22 class had 15 and the '23 class had 10. The '24s are at 7 commits right now according to IL.

It's a good question. I am guessing they will aim for a little bit of a small class, around 10. Gait says he likes smaller rosters, but I'm sure if good players want to come they won't turn them away.

I do like the fact they already have all position groups covered in this class. That way I guess you don't have to get desperate just to fill a need. One goalie, one fogo, three close defensemen, one middie and one attackman/middie so far. I would guess they are focused on more offensive players at this point. The '23 class has just one attackman in Trey Deere. I'd also like to see them target an LSM.

4B052770-5A1F-4CA0-86FE-3CDDBF4037C8.jpeg

Surprise these guys only have four up to this point
three of them are 5-stars and top 18 though lol

also still in play for laake

really curious where Eye ends up

three of them are 5-stars and top 18 though lol

really curious where Eye ends up
Oh I agree very good quality just surprised on the Quantity so far

also nevermind he's going to maryland.

knew he visited a few weeks ago with ford. ford committed quickly but laake didn't which made me think he was considering other options above the terps but guess tillman managed to seal the deal eventually. rich get richer

How the cookie crumbles.

Any 1 player left in the top 50, who you want the most.

Mason Szewczyk.. Culver..6’3” 180lbs #37 on NLF.. there are a couple other still out there
I don’t think he understands the concept of time and space cause he doesn’t need it.
Super creative.
Can use both hands.
Scores in varety of ways.
That btb pass on the doorstep omggg.

Sign me up.

I don’t think he understands the concept of time and space cause he doesn’t need it.
Super creative.
Can use both hands.
Scores in varety of ways.
That btb pass on the doorstep omggg.

Sign me up.
Luke Warrington out of culver
Ben Firlie out of McDonogh
Are a couple others..
I like Laforge but He doesn’t have Syracuse listed on his