Recruiting 2022-2024 | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2022-2024

Would really like to land 1 or 2 more elite level offensive players in this class. We knew this was going to be a smaller overall class based on 2022 and 2023 but we could really use another attackmen or A/M hybrid. Think were OK at LSM, have a lot in the program right now and another in Spallina's brother coming in next year plus Bolognino has played LSM at times. After missing out on Colsey and a few others I think an attackmen is a must.

Would really like to land 1 or 2 more elite level offensive players in this class. We knew this was going to be a smaller overall class based on 2022 and 2023 but we could really use another attackmen or A/M hybrid. Think were OK at LSM, have a lot in the program right now and another in Spallina's brother coming in next year plus Bolognino has played LSM at times. After missing out on Colsey and a few others I think an attackmen is a must.
Who do you want?

Maryland really doesn't get many McDonogh recruits. Ivy league schools are often popular with them. So I might guess Ivy league for Firlie.

Penn State already has a left-hand attackman in this class in Dylan Jaszcz, so PSU doesn't seem that likely for Laforge.
Makes sense. I only threw Maryland in as a backup option for Firlie because they only had 1 midfield commit and they seem to be putting together a really good class and I think he would add to that.

Jaszcz is listed as a midfielder on IL. Didn't realize he was an attackman. In that case, scrap Penn State for Laforge, bump up Georgetown, and throw in Cuse for him just because.

Couple of guys I thought could excel here have come off the board so I don't have specific guys in mind though I would like to get Laforge.

I’d like LaForge too. Strange he doesn’t have Syracuse listed given his ties. He does have one of the more random lists with Rutgers listed so I guess you never know. He is a lefty and SU already has Anderson in the fold (and Deere in last years class).

Definitely need to add more attackmen. Mason Cook still has SU listed and hasn’t committed anywhere yet. Here’s his highlights-

why hasn't breschi been extended then? they're letting him enter 2023 as a lame duck
replied because you said they've stunk lately. i'd guess 99+% of schools would take that kind of stinking.

i'm not aware of where contracts are with breschi. are we presuming nothing is done because it wasn't announced? or you have inside info?

replied because you said they've stunk lately. i'd guess 99+% of schools would take that kind of stinking.

i'm not aware of where contracts are with breschi. are we presuming nothing is done because it wasn't announced? or you have inside info?

he wasn't extended. at least, not yet

he wasn't extended. at least, not yet
Probably has a 1 year extension on the table with out years TBD based on this years performance...or TBD based on this years record etc.

I guess 607fbl gets a point for having them on his list of 3, but not full credit.

That is 2 top 50s from IL's list for PSU. Also Jaszcz was top 50 on nlf's list.

FWIW there are just seven top 50 players that are listed as Uncommitted in the IL list. The top 19 players have committed. There are 50 total four star recruits left (including the seven in the top 50).

FWIW there are just seven top 50 players that are listed as Uncommitted in the IL list. The top 19 players have committed. There are 50 total four star recruits left (including the seven in the top 50).
Rather slow today, after the frenzy earlier in the week. As you note most of the top recruits are gone, but there are still a lot of good recruits to fill a class out with.

I see Inside Lacrosse's recruiting pages for each team have made the shift from having 2022-2024 to having 2023-2025

369D44D1-DAB6-4AD8-A3C0-82F17E5EC900.jpeg

I guess 607fbl gets a point for having them on his list of 3, but not full credit.

That is 2 top 50s from IL's list for PSU. Also Jaszcz was top 50 on nlf's list.
I had a feeling that I'd get 0 of them correct if I only listed one school so I wanted to throw other ones in there to protect myself. I'll take a partial point!

Had Syracuse on his list. Only Mason Cook remains of the four stars.