Recruiting 2022-2024 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2022-2024

Dear Gary Gait please recruit Jameson and Brett Bucktooth before another pair of amazing Native Americans head 2 hours east down I-90

The Terp's 2022 recruit, Eliot Dubick seems to be the Rodney Dangerfield of boys high school lacrosse, that is, he can't get any respect.

He has 5 goals and 5 assists in a state semifinal game that his team wins 10-8, and breaks the Maryland single season point scoring record, and still doesn't even get mentioned in USA lacrosse magazine's most notable section of Boy's Player of the Week for the mid-atlantic. Maybe if he had scored like 20 points?

The Terp's 2022 recruit, Eliot Dubick seems to be the Rodney Dangerfield of boys high school lacrosse, that is, he can't get any respect.

He has 5 goals and 5 assists in a state semifinal game that his team wins 10-8, and breaks the Maryland single season point scoring record, and still doesn't even get mentioned in USA lacrosse magazine's most notable section of Boy's Player of the Week for the mid-atlantic. Maybe if he had scored like 20 points?

The teams he plays against stink

The teams he plays against stink
Some of them are decent, and some are weak. I don't know that it differs that much from many public school leagues around the country.
How strong were the teams that Jared Bernhardt played against in Florida or Bubba Fairman in Utah?

Sherwood is probably about as good as many of the teams in that Long Island C league, and better than some.

Last edited:

Just to complete the story. Churchill brought the 4A lax title home to Montgomery County for the first time. Eliot Dubick had 4 goals and 6 assists, helping his team beat Broadneck (an Annapolis school).

Just to complete the story. Churchill brought the 4A lax title home to Montgomery County for the first time. Eliot Dubick had 4 goals and 6 assists, helping his team beat Broadneck (an Annapolis school).
Nice W! Churchill has a solid program. I believe Broadkneck beat Seven Park this year as well, so this must be legit. Dubick is a player. Hope that he has a nice career in College Park.

Last edited:
Dubick is definitely one of the best feeders in the class. I'd put him somewhere in the range of the top 10-15 attack man, with an outside shot of making the final wave of the UA game.

Dubick is definitely one of the best feeders in the class. I'd put him somewhere in the range of the top 10-15 attack man, with an outside shot of making the final wave of the UA game.
Eliot Dubick appears to have developed a nice mid-range shot. If he can beat D1 goalies with it, it could open up a lot of other roles with the Terps: right-hand finisher, invert midfielder, ...

Everything is turning up Zach80 this week apparently!

Perhaps, he is filling in the space for that Canadian attackman that MIchigan had poached away. Michigan seems to do pretty well with Brunswick.

I do believe that Michigan's colors are blue and maize, not light blue. I didn't even recognize the yellow M on light blue as a Michigan symbol.

Perhaps, he is filling in the space for that Canadian attackman that MIchigan had poached away. Michigan seems to do pretty well with Brunswick.

I do believe that Michigan's colors are blue and maize, not light blue. I didn't even recognize the yellow M on light blue as a Michigan symbol.

We were just returning the favor for Zawada

Would be nice to get him!!!!
Even though we had a terrible year it was pretty much anticipated Because of the lack of talent Compared to a competition and what we are accustomed to around here.
Coach will Replenish this roster which actually was already in the making. This year was inevitable in my opinion because we kept desko on too long . You know it kind of reminds me of the boehiem situation, But we shall see how that unfolds.
But back to lacrosse , there will be a breakthrough soon for this program! It has to, the talent is getting much better and the coaching is very good.