Recruiting 2022-2024 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2022-2024

Wholly guacamole!!! So is this a misprint or a commitment??

IL still has him uncommitted. But his profile is incomplete.

Wholly guacamole!!! So is this a misprint or a commitment??
It was last seasons preseason list.. don’t know why he dropped.
Would like to know if his committ is true.. looks like a stud

this youtube video highlight has him as a 2024???

One public school kid among them. For folks who's kids play at this higher level of club (won't be mine), about what percentage are re-classified kids on average? At what age do these kids usually re-classify (my assumption is whenever they transition from public school to private)?

I don't think Matia played for L'ville this past spring. I assume due to injury but don't know the details

I don't think Matia played for L'ville this past spring. I assume due to injury but don't know the details
You hear any rumors on the commitment?

When I looked a while back all four star '23 recruits had committed to a school. I have to imagine he has reclassified or it would be very odd he was committing now as a four star. I wonder why he dropped from a five star to a four, but it could be due to injury like nyclax guessed. IL is pretty rough on kids who get hurt in terms of rankings.

I am reminded of last summer when a poster said they heard in a webcast that FOGO Andrew Greenspan had committed to SU. That turned out to not be the case as he committed to Notre Dame post September 1. Hoping it's real but will wait to more confirmation. Great job sleuthing Abclaxfan.

He finally got honored, and he didn't even have to put up 20 points in the state final.
Eliot Dubick ended up being the Washington Post POY.

Doesn't make the Under Armor AA selection people look very good.

When is he committing to SU?
Never.
Just an interesting case of a player being ignored.

As Syracuse fans, you have the flip side of it to consider this year, does being named a UA AA really mean that much.