Recruiting 2022-2024 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2022-2024

6 Cuse players on National.. I guess they finalize the rest of the kids tonight.. release roster tomorrow
National Team-
Joey Spallina
Luke Rhoa
Dom Pietramala
Riley Figueiras
Truit Sunderland
Michael Leo
Carter Kempney
Dylan Sageder
John Schroter
Brenden Straub
Griffin Scane
Kyle Morris
Luke Engelke
At the end of the draft Joey requested for Jimmy McCool to also be on the team because he wants all Syracuse players
Lol
Game is July 9th

6 Cuse players on National.. I guess they finalize the rest of the kids tonight.. release roster tomorrow
National Team-
Joey Spallina
Luke Rhoa
Dom Pietramala
Riley Figueiras
Truit Sunderland
Michael Leo
Carter Kempney
Dylan Sageder
John Schroter
Brenden Straub
Griffin Scane
Kyle Morris
Luke Engelke
At the end of the draft Joey requested for Jimmy McCool to also be on the team because he wants all Syracuse players
Lol
Game is July 9th
Hopefully Joey feeds Dom for like 12 goals and the latter realizes he could get used to this...

Hopefully Joey feeds Dom for like 12 goals and the latter realizes he could get used to this...
Be nice but hopefully it wouldn’t have a Reverse effect…

Someone remind me, when the 24 recruiting start? Is it this summer or is it sept 1st?

I’m jonesing for some commit news!

I am really excited as well. Excited to see if there will be more additions from LI and Canada...
Just from what this class brought in and is loaded, and that next years doesn’t look as star studded, obv there is time for rankings to change.
But I do expect some big names to commit to cuse. I honestly expect a top 5 class.

Should have posted that this earlier, but Gait was a consistent presence at the CT high school playoff games. He was likely there to see Colsey kid, but there could have been others. Good to hear that he was out and about.

Should have posted that this earlier, but Gait was a consistent presence at the CT high school playoff games. He was likely there to see Colsey kid, but there could have been others. Good to hear that he was out and about.
Well… those kids buy sticks too, ya know.

Love these stick jokes... Promoting the Gait brand isn't going to hurt the program IMO.
Noticed Rehfuss, Irelan, and Hossack are all wearing Gait arm pads now in PLL. They basically are the under armor stuff rebranded. Maybe we’ll see the split from STX. Between Nike, Gait, and local cascade, the kids should have whatever they need.

Noticed Rehfuss, Irelan, and Hossack are all wearing Gait arm pads now in PLL. They basically are the under armor stuff rebranded. Maybe we’ll see the split from STX. Between Nike, Gait, and local cascade, the kids should have whatever they need.

Yes all three are Gait sponsored athletes. There was some controversy last off-season because someone said Irelan was getting paid to be a volunteer coach through Gait lacrosse. Nothing really came from it and it’s obviously out in the open that he’s sponsored by Gait.

I have to imagine the team will be sponsored by Gait next season. The womens team moved to Gait last year and their head coach is not named Gait. Gary has supposedly been hawking Gait sticks this summer. I’d be shocked if they were anything different next year. Not a gear head so I hope the equipment is legit. Not many other mens teams use it that I know of. Yale and maybe Albany? Hopefully they can utilize the NLI angle more as they’ve done for Spallina already. Dordevic was sponsored by STX last year.

Yes all three are Gait sponsored athletes. There was some controversy last off-season because someone said Irelan was getting paid to be a volunteer coach through Gait lacrosse. Nothing really came from it and it’s obviously out in the open that he’s sponsored by Gait.

I have to imagine the team will be sponsored by Gait next season. The womens team moved to Gait last year and their head coach is not named Gait. Gary has supposedly been hawking Gait sticks this summer. I’d be shocked if they were anything different next year. Not a gear head so I hope the equipment is legit. Not many other mens teams use it that I know of. Yale and maybe Albany? Hopefully they can utilize the NLI angle more as they’ve done for Spallina already. Dordevic was sponsored by STX last year.
A little birdie told me this winter that this was all in motion. Around the time I’d say the spallina nil stuff came out.

A lot of Yale shorties look like they stuck with their old under armor gear. The Albany kids seem more all in on Gait. I think the “D” head has been well received. I assume the gc3 and torque 2 will be well liked. Fogos will stick with stringking or ceos Phaup used a ceo. The Nike L3s are already super popular.

Came across this roster for Crabs 2023 team, it has 2023 Attackman Christopher Matia from Lawrenceville listed as a Syracuse commit, believe he is a 4 star who followed Posner from Culver to Lawrenceville.

Nothing on his insta.

Kilrain page is private too so I can’t see if they follow each other, or if Matia follows any cuse players.

Came across this roster for Crabs 2023 team, it has 2023 Attackman Christopher Matia from Lawrenceville listed as a Syracuse commit, believe he is a 4 star who followed Posner from Culver to Lawrenceville.
He’s listed as an early 5 star here