Recruiting 2022-2024 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2022-2024

Never.
Just an interesting case of a player being ignored.

As Syracuse fans, you have the flip side of it to consider this year, does being named a UA AA really mean that much.

Oh. Are we going to start discussing every good player who has not committed to Syracuse, nor is an UA All American? If so, I'll attempt to turn off my Pavlovian response to threat alerts on this topic. ;)

(I will admit the kid has a fun name)

Sorry that it bothers you so much.
I guess I will get threat alerts for Luke Rhoa now, as I posted that he made the Post All-Met team. Oh my, how will I live with it.

It's generally believed that Maryland and Syracuse will be playing next spring.

I expect SU to be on him from the word go. Can't say what our chances are but we will be right there.
I’ve heard that Roy was not happy that his older son was ignored by the previous regime and is very happy with Tiffany and the UVa staff. Should be interesting what happens with a different staff. Plus, there is still one more son to come…

I’ve heard that Roy was not happy that his older son was ignored by the previous regime and is very happy with Tiffany and the UVa staff. Should be interesting what happens with a different staff. Plus, there is still one more son to come…

Heard something similar, its unfortunate to be honest but SU had Spallina as their #1 attack recruit and I believe Leo was right behind him. Once they were able to get both I think the spots and $$ were limited. I certainly understand Roy's frustration as any other year his kid would have been a top priority.

Heard something similar, its unfortunate to be honest but SU had Spallina as their #1 attack recruit and I believe Leo was right behind him. Once they were able to get both I think the spots and $$ were limited. I certainly understand Roy's frustration as any other year his kid would have been a top priority.

This was the case. Syracuse did recruit and contacted the older Cosley (on Sept 1) but ultimately knew he would be second fiddle to Spallina, and particularly the fathers influence.

Worth noting that the other star attack man on the 2024 Eclipse team (Brady Pokorny of Darien) is also the son of a Cuse lax alum.

Good catch

Cuse did not recruit Brady's older brother Finn, a 3-star middie who first committed to Richmond before switching to Harvard

DE Turf could be one of the worst places for lacrosse on a summer day. Concrete and turf without a tree in sight. I’m sure it was a easy 110 for the boys on the turf this weekend.

I caught them talking about Matia.. sounded like he was hurt.. didn’t say anything about his commitment

I hope he’s on our list.. 6’6”..250
He's too good for us, he's gonna go to a Blue Blood like Duke or Maryland. We recruit more like a Stony Brook Robert Morris type of team. ;)