recruiting effect | Syracusefan.com

recruiting effect

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
obviously, we can maybe go after a few bigger targets and a few big targets that are undecided on us may sway our way. Its better this happened now then feb when this years class would be all done. really interested to see how much this helps. Also hopefully rutgers is in limbo still and maybe we grab a stud down in jersey.

Also jarron jones may pull his head out of his @$$ and understand he can be apart of a new tradition. either way we got a nice selling point with recruits right now and no more big east crap.

obviously, we can maybe go after a few bigger targets and a few big targets that are undecided on us may sway our way. Its better this happened now then feb when this years class would be all done. really interested to see how much this helps. Also hopefully rutgers is in limbo still and maybe we grab a stud down in jersey.

Also jarron jones may pull his head out of his @$$ and understand he can be apart of a new tradition. either way we got a nice selling point with recruits right now and no more big east crap.[/quote

Joining a stronger conference can only help recruiting. We can now say that we can play(away games) in a southern climate. In my opinion the next step SU needs to make is an improvement in our athletic facilities.

I think first and foremost we need to take the $20+ mil and immediately upgrade our football facilities...especially the carrier dome locker rooms, the aluminum seating (reduce seating from 50k to 45k) and make it way more comfortable for everyone, then they need better facilities all together

We should defiantly dip into the schools trust fund and just use it all for upgrades..this is the only way we can compete with recruits of the upper echelon caliber

i'm figuring that is priority number one, it has to be especially when everyone in these "super conferences" are going to have great facilities to practice and play in.

A win yesterday would have made a bigger impact at this point in time IMO...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom