Recruiting Starved | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Starved

CA Monk

I'm Woke, But I'm Very Groggy.
I can't take it anymore! Enough with the offers already. Daddy needs his committments to start rolling in. I'm starting to experience Recruiting Withdrawals and may have to go to a Recruiting Rehab center for Recruiting Abuse treatment. I imagine regular site checkers are with me on this one.
Don't care about no PWOs.
Don't care about no 2020 offers from guys with unpronounceable names.
And obviously don't care about no grammar.
Please help #4starsyesplease #babersmagic #top25finally

I can't take it anymore! Enough with the offers already. Daddy needs his committments to start rolling in. I'm starting to experience Recruiting Withdrawals and may have to go to a Recruiting Rehab center for Recruiting Abuse treatment. I imagine regular site checkers are with me on this one.
Don't care about no PWOs.
Don't care about no 2020 offers from guys with unpronounceable names.
And obviously don't care about no grammar.
Please help #4starsyesplease #babersmagic #top25finally
I hear you. Babers and staff are gonna be really picky now. They have the foundation set with young players throughout the roster. Now they can be really selective

Hey now...if anyone here has the right to kvetch it's me.
How would y'all like to be posting tons of offers, 2019s, 20202, 2021s, that no one appreciates, except for maybe orange79 because he likes me, he really likes me and my posts.
And gbo :p
Make no mistake your superb leg work is deeply appreciated, but it’s teasing, informative nature affords little satisfaction. Sometimes I just wanna hear “BOOM goes the dynamite.” It’s not you Cuse Legacy, it’s the system.

Hey now...if anyone here has the right to kvetch it's me.
How would y'all like to be posting tons of offers, 2019s, 20202, 2021s, that no one appreciates, except for maybe orange79 because he likes me, he really likes me and my posts.
And gbo :p
Back around 2001 I used to follow recruiting closely. Because there was so much we didn’t know, the data volume was manageable. Now it’s an embarrassment of riches.

Back around 2001 I used to follow recruiting closely. Because there was so much we didn’t know, the data volume was manageable. Now it’s an embarrassment of riches.
Social Media has really changed the amount of available recruiting news. Now we know where the coaches are visiting or when a kid receives an offer within hours of that offer. It is almost an overload of information.

Make no mistake your superb leg work is deeply appreciated, but it’s teasing, informative nature affords little satisfaction. Sometimes I just wanna hear “BOOM goes the dynamite.” It’s not you Cuse Legacy, it’s the system.
Don’t hate the playa, hate the game!

I hate to admit this but I can remember back in the day (late 80s) when I first started following SU football my buddy would FAX over a list of commits on signing day. Didn't know much more than that before hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom