Recruiting Tidbit | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Tidbit

iommi

Living Legend
I wasn't sure if I should post this on the recruiting board or this board, since it is fresh info and I don't see any threads about this player on the recruiting board.

I know someone who works at Seton Hall Prep in NJ. He told me that O-Line coach Joe Adam is going to pay the school a visit (tomorrow, I believe?) to check out Junior Offensive Line prospect Jared Southers. Southers is a big kid (about 6'4" 285) and an excellent student. I believe he already has offers from Rutgers and Temple.

My contact expects to have a chance to meet with Coach Adam as well. If I get any other info out of the visit, I'll be sure to pass it along.

I wasn't sure if I should post this on the recruiting board or this board, since it is fresh info and I don't see any threads about this player on the recruiting board.

I know someone who works at Seton Hall Prep in NJ. He told me that O-Line coach Joe Adam is going to pay the school a visit (tomorrow, I believe?) to check out Junior Offensive Line prospect Jared Southers. Southers is a big kid (about 6'4" 285) and an excellent student. I believe he already has offers from Rutgers and Temple.

My contact expects to have a chance to meet with Coach Adam as well. If I get any other info out of the visit, I'll be sure to pass it along.

If he gets offered please feel free to start a thread on the recruiting forum.

Ask the guy what he thinks of Adam as a recruitor and if he's hearing good vibes from other jersey coaches about SU.

The guy I know is on the academic side at Seton Hall Prep (and an SU grad/ fan) but I will ask him what he thought of Adam as far as his personality/ likeability.

Last edited:

Thanks 4 posting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom