Recruiting Updates | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Updates

3:32 am?
Ummm OK. Thanks for making a quality post pointing that out. Could've easily dropped that link now but thought it was a good gesture to get it out when I had the chance which was at that time because not everybody is on the same schedules when it comes to work and such my friend.

Can't even watch the game from home, birthday party coming and we're not even getting those half pizza slices :(
Don't they know it's basketball season?

http://.com/syracuse-hoops-recruiting-with-dean-francis/

Q&A with Francis03 over at Otto's Grove
You guys are well aware of my feeling on Harry Giles. I would move heaven and Earth and sacrifice a my left family jewel to lock this kid into Orange. Great to hear we are still involved but God damnit I hate seeing that 10% number staying the same. The kid is going to be the best player in college basketball when he enters the scene and I want him wearing orange damnit.

I'm glad JB is hard after Kid Mamba still, a class of Battle, Moyer and Giles would be one for the ages.

The problem is that we will probably only have "at most" two scholarships to offer. We might have less than that if the NCAA sends down any additional sanctions.

The problem is that we will probably only have "at most" two scholarships to offer. We might have less than that if the NCAA sends down any additional sanctions.
I'm still operating under the assumption we don't lose schollies at all, or at least not into 2016. I'm also expecting somebody who signs on in 2015 to make the jump to the pros. Too many top talents plus Roberson (who is a rebounding machine, with a year of offensive development you never know) all we would need is one guy to jump after next year to give us 3 available.

If we only have a ban this season then Giles comes north to SU. Mark it down with my Moyer gut call. I'll take that 10% and gamble it into a Moyer/Giles/Battle 16.

Yes I am drunk.

Last edited:
Some decent action today in NJ:
  • Malachi Richardson and Trenton Catholic takes on Holy Spirit at 4
  • St. Benedict's Prep and Trevon Duval meet Tyus Battle and GSB, 7 pm tip
  • Linden hosts Pope John and Moustapha Diagne at 7:15, battle of two quality teams

• Linden hosts Pope John and Moustapha Diagne at 7:15, battle of two quality teams
http://www.msgvarsity.com/live-schedule
Pope John vs Linden is being live streamed in the link above. Should be a good one as Linden defeated Roselle Catholic this season already.

http://www.msgvarsity.com/live-schedule
Pope John vs Linden is being live streamed in the link above. Should be a good one as Linden defeated Roselle Catholic this season already.
Heck yes, thanks again my friend. Was hoping for a stream of this game. fios fairly weak selection this year, but some of our guys will be in TOC and their respective sectionals so should have a few writeups towards the end of the season.

I was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off on the GSB St. Benny's game. That's 10 day from now.
:eek::eek::eek: