Recruits Records | Syracusefan.com

Recruits Records

T

tee1222

Just an update of our recruits respective team records.

St. Benedict's Prep 16-0, Tyler Ennis and 15' possible recruit Isaiah Briscoe
we might be looking at the best backcourt in the country

Lower Merion 16-2, home of BJ Johnson
considering the competition in both closely fought losses (Neumann-Goretti and Imhotep), the Aces are having an amazing season and the sky is the limit for this team

Roselle Catholic 12-3, Tyler Roberson and possible recruit in Malachi Richardson
again, tough comp as one of these losses came at the hands of the nationally ranked #1 team

Brewster Academy 17-5, Ron Patterson, and 14' Chris McCullough
deep Brewster team loaded with talent

Bishop Kearney 5-5, Chinonso Obokoh and 15' hopeful Thomas Bryant
in fairness, they're playing better now that our man Chino is back in the lineup (2-0)

I am oddly more excited for next season than our current one, but I guess that happens when you lurk the recruiting bball board for so long. Just so many players to be excited about. The ceiling is really high for Syracuse in the next couple of years!

brnfrevrcuse's ymca pick up record: 102-3. Games to 11, averages 3 pts and 4 assists.

4x's better than Brandon reese. 8x's better than nolan hart.

I am oddly more excited for next season than our current one, but I guess that happens when you lurk the recruiting bball board for so long. Just so many players to be excited about. The ceiling is really high for Syracuse in the next couple of years!
You're still dreaming on them and they just haven't disappointed you yet. Nobody is sitting around in mid April dreaming of Ennis being routinely stripped of the ball or making inaccurate passes or Buss chucking bricks and Roberson playing 2 minutes at the start of every half and sitting out the rest. And when reality sets in next season you'll be getting excited at the idea of what McCullogh and Briscoe can do for the Orange.

I'm not intentionally singling you out because it happens to everyone. I know I can't wait for the young bloods to come on up and I always think that next kid in the minors could play just as well as who is struggling and just think of his upside! Then they come up and look completely outmatched and are gone almost as fast.

It's good to dream, but enjoy what SU has now.

You're still dreaming on them and they just haven't disappointed you yet. Nobody is sitting around in mid April dreaming of Ennis being routinely stripped of the ball or making inaccurate passes or Buss chucking bricks and Roberson playing 2 minutes at the start of every half and sitting out the rest. And when reality sets in next season you'll be getting excited at the idea of what McCullogh and Briscoe can do for the Orange.

I'm not intentionally singling you out because it happens to everyone. I know I can't wait for the young bloods to come on up and I always think that next kid in the minors could play just as well as who is struggling and just think of his upside! Then they come up and look completely outmatched and are gone almost as fast.

It's good to dream, but enjoy what SU has now.
Thanks for the lecture, but that's why I said ceiling. It's all a pipedream certainly, but at least it's my pipedream. couchburn

Thanks for the lecture, but that's why I said ceiling. It's all a pipedream certainly, but at least it's my pipedream. couchburn
To be honest, after this year's drama, Lord and Taylor, incomplete grades, knee surgery, Gucci backpackpa...oh wait that wasn't us, failed Fencing classes, wait that wasn't us...oh wait it was, just last year, we need a pipedream and high ceilings.
I'm with you on that one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom