Refs and dakich= osu through and through | Syracusefan.com

Refs and dakich= osu through and through

Dakich's wife coached at Cuse for nine seasons so hopefully she gives him holy hell for the Big 10 homer treatment he is announcing. Usually he is not this bad but tonight it is obvious that he has not done his homework. Probably a case of too many back to back games but it's a sub par effort

Reffing is just crazy. Who knows what a foul is anymore.

Dakich's wife coached at Cuse for nine seasons so hopefully she gives him holy hell for the Big 10 homer treatment he is announcing. Usually he is not this bad but tonight it is obvious that he has not done his homework. Probably a case of too many back to back games but it's a sub par effort

Reffing is just crazy. Who knows what a foul is anymore.

Apparently OSU is allowed to do whatever they want. And we're not.

Turn the sound off. Much better.

You knew we would get hosed by the refs. Every single time.

Tale of two halves for both Drakich and the Orange. Guess it's all relevant to who is leading :confused:

I think I am the only person on the planet that likes Dakich. I appreciate that he’s played the game and doesn’t BS with stuff like obvious make up fouls..etc.

He was totally cool and fair. I don’t get it! The only thing he messed up (admittedly so) was the “Dolezaj” butchering. He totally called the Chukwu goaltend and no foul.

Ravech was bad. The reason we went zone is because of Sims and Cipolla?? Lol.

First time I muted a game and just blasted music. Will continue this going forward if that duo ever does another one of our games

I actually didn't mind Ravich. Did not expect a Pasch-Walton dynamic but fine.

About 30% of the time the announcers called the game. Otherwise, they were all over the place. Lunches, softball coaches, NBA, laughing, NBA salaries, etc. I hate that crap. Call the frikkin game, for God’s sake. Asshats.

About 30% of the time the announcers called the game. Otherwise, they were all over the place. Lunches, softball coaches, NBA, laughing, NBA salaries, etc. I hate that crap. Call the frikkin game, for God’s sake. Asshats.

Bryce Harper.

What are you doing??!

Just terrible.

Vital-esque!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom