Refs and dakich= osu through and through | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Refs and dakich= osu through and through

#hottake i dont mind dakich on the call.

i'd wager $5 this is the third game i've heard " i bet you blank he makes this " . enuf of this betting nonsense.

Last edited:
I don't mind Dakish and usually think he is funny but he was really bad last night. I blame Ravich a little because Dakish needs a good play by play guy to guide him or he will just talk about whatever. I did find it funny the whole 30 for 30 thing. You could tell Dakish wanted to defend Knight and say that Neil Reid was a lying POS but showed restraint. He didn't want to admit it was going to be good.

I don't mind Dakish and usually think he is funny but he was really bad last night. I blame Ravich a little because Dakish needs a good play by play guy to guide him or he will just talk about whatever. I did find it funny the whole 30 for 30 thing. You could tell Dakish wanted to defend Knight and say that Neil Reid was a lying POS but showed restraint. He didn't want to admit it was going to be good.

Screw anyone that has beef with the lebetard show

He was fine with Tirico. ESPN has lost a lot of great play by play guys in recent years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom