Reggie Spearman | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Reggie Spearman

I would never tweet a recruit, simply because I find attention whoring extremely annoying. I don't really care if other people do, as long as they don't act like s when the recruit chooses another school.

Another reason why I like Laray--don't think he even has Twitter.

Well we'll take the high road then because we're not creepy and then we'll complain about others who do it and who's schools will continue to beat us out for recruits.

Malik brown himself said it was eye opening how many tenny fans followed him now. A simple choose my school tweet isn't creepy or stalking its being a fan and helping their school. No different than holding up a sign or painting a rock or better yet asking for an autograph ala Reggie spearman in Iowa.

I'm not a booster nor am I in the 315 nor do I have a twitter account. But even if I did nobody is ever going to trace my computer records to identify me that I contacted said recruit. It's not even legal for the NCAA to do that for cryin out loud. Are they going to get a federal search warrant to track computer records because a season ticket holder who goes by the handle #bababooey tweeted a kid saying come to my school - lol

Ironically, his kid goes to SU. Now if the handle was #ScottTheEngineer, I'd be worried!

Syracuse Football@PSFootball
Shafer praises how the SU recruits handled themselves today. Said none of them "tossed hats or anything like that"

Our guys didn't disrespect any other teams. Like by throwing their hats.
Yup, in his opening statement he commended the SU signees by saying that they all handled their announcements with class, rather than by throwing hats (makes throwing motion) of other teams to disrespect the other schools that were involved in their recruitment.

Shafer also was classy himself, giving props to the guys who did not sign with SU, stating he was happy for them that they will get the opportunity to fulfill their dreams of playing college ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom