Reinforcements | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Reinforcements

This really means nothing but leaving the game last night and walking over the bridge back to Mandalay there was a small group all wearing Haynes jerseys. I assumed it was his family so I took that as a positive sign. Or as I said it could be nothing.
That's funny I saw them too and they were in front of me heading back towards Park MGM. So we were probably close in the crowd lol.

I left them alone, it's none of my business his status especially if it's a personal/family issue.

That was definitely Zeed's family in Vegas, I was able to find some Facebook posts from his family showing they were in Vegas (all public, i know this seems creepy lol). Very curious situation we have here

That's funny I saw them too and they were in front of me heading back towards Park MGM. So we were probably close in the crowd lol.

I left them alone, it's none of my business his status especially if it's a personal/family issue.
That's how I felt about it too - none of my business as curious as I am. I was just encouraged they were there supporting the team.

That was definitely Zeed's family in Vegas, I was able to find some Facebook posts from his family showing they were in Vegas (all public, i know this seems creepy lol). Very curious situation we have here

Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

No, that doesn't sound creepy at all...

If the player was out, I seriously doubt a large contingent is getting geared up and going across the country. Doesn’t mean he’s back this year but it a positive for the future

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom