Remember when I said the coaching staff | Syracusefan.com

Remember when I said the coaching staff

dasher

Living Legend
had lost confidence in Joseph? Well, and this is once again this is not my opinion , but don't be surprised if Roberson isn't back next year? Are you saying transfer Dash? Nope. Believe it or not, and please don't hurt yourself rolling over in laughter, Roberson could go pro early. This has nothing to do with today. He has people close to him that want him to declare for the draft. I kid you not. These same people thought he would be a one and done. Have they ever watched a NBA game?

Really? Wow. Roberson flashes once in awhile and should be capable of more. Joseph really never did anything and seemed like only a matter of minutes before he would make a bad play. I don't think Joseph is capable of more. Not here.

Would be NUTS if true, but if so, geez - Thompson, we'd have some early playing time for you, buddy.

That would be outrageous. He's an undersized "big man" for the nba game so he'd probably have to play the 3...and he has no 3 skill-set whatsoever for the league.

No team would draft him. Sure he could go Euro or D-leauge if he wants... but, wow

This is a situation in which the early draft declaration rule can help us. Roberson goes and is evaluated, finds out he's not ready, and returns

Sort of makes sense. It gives me better clarity on why JB said what he did about him yesterday. Doesn't seem like coach thinks he is ready and if he does go well he better get ready for hard truths that come with NBA.

had lost confidence in Joseph? Well, and this is once again this is not my opinion , but don't be surprised if Roberson isn't back next year? Are you saying transfer Dash? Nope. Believe it or not, and please don't hurt yourself rolling over in laughter, Roberson could go pro early. This has nothing to do with today. He has people close to him that want him to declare for the draft. I kid you not. These same people thought he would be a one and done. Have they ever watched a NBA game?
Here's something equally laughable: I think he'll be back and have a senior season similar to what we witnessed from Rak.

Well that makes a lot of sense about the Thompson recruiting. Some were speculating that it would be Coleman who left early for one reason or another since there'd be a logjam at the 4 with Moyer, TT, and Roberson. But if Roberson isn't coming back then it frees up room.

Once again, this is not set in stone just something that is being presented to TRob by people close to him. People he trusts.

Maybe he knows he can't make it in the NBA is perfectly content with going overseas to make decent money. If that is truly the case--he gone

This is a situation in which the early draft declaration rule can help us. Roberson goes and is evaluated, finds out he's not ready, and returns

Just checking but You're being sarcastic, right?

I dont need to stick my head up a bull's ass to know it stinks in there.

I don't think this is a one game reaction. Tyler has always been up and down but the last 4 games he has been all but invisible. This from a 4 star recruit junior who looked to be more than capable of being a double double contributor, a necessary cog in an already weak front court.

In the past 4 games, he's scored a total of 23 points, had 17 rebounds in 121 minutes of play. Heck, he's only had 3 fouls over the last 4 games. Something's up and it didn't just start yesterday which makes me wonder how practice has gone since Feb 2 too.

The big difference between Joseph and Roberson is we don't have anyone to replace Roberson. Roberson career reminds me of James Southerland: Moments of brilliance followed by lots of frustrating games. My hope is Roberson puts it all together for his senior year and gets rewarded. If he declares to enter the NBA in my mind it will be like Paul Harris declaring. My brain went WHAT?

I don't think this is a one game reaction. Tyler has always been up and down but the last 4 games he has been all but invisible. This from a 4 star recruit junior who looked to be more than capable of being a double double contributor, a necessary cog in an already weak front court.

In the past 4 games, he's scored a total of 23 points, had 17 rebounds in 121 minutes of play. Heck, he's only had 3 fouls over the last 4 games. Something's up and it didn't just start yesterday which makes me wonder how practice has gone since Feb 2 too.

Roberson has always been a little mental. He plays so well at Duke but why can't he get up for other games. I think that suggests some mental issues. As for the last week, maybe he has a cold this week. Maybe he has a dink injury that we don't know about. Or maybe he had words with another player or coach and he's still sorting it out. I think there's something up. But I'm not really worried about Roberson. This really feels like a short term reaction to our last two games.

Losing to Pitt at home looks bad on paper. But Pitt seems to know how to beat us. We need 1 or 2 more victories and I think we make the NCAA tournament. If we lose 5 in row we may be out but I do not think that is going to happen.

Every year we are a "bubble" team this happens. There's a point were we are in euphoria-we-are-in followed by what-the-heck-is-wrong-with-our-team. I had such low expectations for this year's team I'm feeling kind of neutral right now. Hopefully we will return to the euphoria-we-are-in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom