Remind me again how Keita is a better option than Christmas | Syracusefan.com

Remind me again how Keita is a better option than Christmas

Czar

All Conference
Because I'm not seeing it, what with being out of position constantly.

I'm not to worried about that. I think they were really trying to get Rak's head back into this game.

rak just doesnt get the magnitude and fight needed in a game like this

rak just doesnt get the magnitude and fight needed in a game like this

And Keita does because he constantly leaves home following the ball and leaving guys open underneath? Alright, sure.

Rak did not box out on the missed GT free throw, Lubick went right through him...and out came Rak for a tongue lashing. And deservedly so. He was asleep. If only the guy had a motor.

Im normally on the Christmas bandwagon but wow, Keita is playing great lately. Still wish he could finish basic dive plays but can't have everything lol. Great job Keita!

Keita was Man-of-the-Match ("Man of the Half"?) in the 2nd half. Cooney gets the honor for the first half.

Okay I'll start the mojo for tomorrow night. Have you guys ever noticed that Triche, MCW, Fair , Southerland, Keita, Christmas, Cooney, Grant and Coleman just aren't very good???

And Keita does because he constantly leaves home following the ball and leaving guys open underneath? Alright, sure.
Keita should get the game ball!

Because I'm not seeing it, what with being out of position constantly.
If ever there was a post that was quickly refuted by the play on the hardwood... this is it! Baye doesn't get all the minutes he got tonight... Syracuse doesn't win. Baye played with the heart of a champion!

Im normally on the Christmas bandwagon but wow, Keita is playing great lately. Still wish he could finish basic dive plays but can't have everything lol. Great job Keita!

Yeah, no problem with Rak's play of late, but he looked OUT OF IT tonight, and Keita was a monster.

Well done BMK!

Keita is SU's best free throw shooter!

Bookmarket!

I have to step up and say congrats to BMK. I've bashed him consistently in the past but he played an all around great game. Good for him, great for the team. Continue to prove me wrong big man!

Man, I need to do this every game now.
Props to you for coming back Czar. We've all said stuff we've come to regret, but not everyone comes back to own up to it. Good job having a sense of humor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom