Retro jerseys | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Retro jerseys

I'm not complaining about the current uniforms, because we know they can do so much worse. But if SU ever changes them again, I'd like to see them in something styled after the 1987 uniforms.

GettyImages-75283402-e1506022391254.jpg

I think Fran would appreciate these.

resize

It's looking like SU will finally have a team worthy of doing these uniforms justice.

Guys, with all due respect this product isn't "for" you, lol. This is targeting younger people and students who want to wear cool retro stuff. It's not supposed to be authentic.

I personally like them too for what they are, I wouldn't spend that much on them though
Doesn’t matter who the target audience is. Junk is junk. :D

I still for the life of me can’t figure out why the school doesn’t sell official field quality jerseys at the dome every season. Every pro team does that.

Late 90’s style with late 80’s/early 90’s mesh

i think it’s pretty cool

they need a 49 , I’ll bring the scissors.
Glenn Young rocked the short cut pretty well too

Doesn’t matter who the target audience is. Junk is junk. :D

I still for the life of me can’t figure out why the school doesn’t sell official field quality jerseys at the dome every season. Every pro team does that.
right. students want authentic retro, not amateur hour retro. It's why these second hand stores are popular with students.

if I want a 1990 era jersey, i'd want it to look exactly like that 90 jersey. The unclear nature of the jersey makes it even more appealing...

"hey is that a jeff george illinois jersey?"
"no it's an authentic Syracuse jersey from 1990"
"...cool!"

I'm a certified self-promclaimed gear snob, who won't buy anything that doesn't make sense. Everything is screwy. The new Melo brand stuff is all screwed up. 2003 NC gear using logos that hadn't yet been introduced in 2003. Stuff like that. Can I get a job making these merchandise decisions? I feel like I would do better.

They literally look like 80’s/90’s high school practice jerseys.
It’s a mesh jersey,

1723730517738.jpeg

Just like this, or the blue McPherson above.

Last edited:
GO, that picture makes me want to tear my ACL looking at it. Poor Danny. NFL talent, no health luck
The big question is - is Conley just that big or was he wearing a Child's Small jersey? :D

Guys, with all due respect this product isn't "for" you, lol. This is targeting younger people and students who want to wear cool retro stuff. It's not supposed to be authentic.

I personally like them too for what they are, I wouldn't spend that much on them though
Well said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom