Returning Seniors Checklist | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Returning Seniors Checklist

With all these kids coming back I think it's safe to say there is a strong desire to play Memorial Day weekend. Impressive to see.

Just added a Stromboli to my delivery order

That news would be most welcomed. Good to see the Dearth news official, Varello, Porter and Trimboli all had some sort of quote floating around intimating they'd be back, but I never saw anything from Dearth, its good to have that official. Won't feel solid until I see the Trimboli news official, hopefully that happens soon.

And speaking of dominant forces, Peter Dearth Vader coming back is yet another game changer

Cuse should not be labeled "heavy favorites" next year . Fairer to say that Cuse should be a very good team and will be one of the favorites going in.
How the offseason FA market unfolds will impact outlooks.

Great to have Trimboli back, applaud his future employer.

Very pleased that the band is getting back .

Cuse should not be labeled "heavy favorites" next year . Fairer to say that Cuse should be a very good team and will be one of the favorites going in.
How the offseason FA market unfolds will impact outlooks.

Great to have Trimboli back, applaud his future employer.

Very pleased that the band is getting back .

Syracuse will be 1-A.

Whoever gets Sowers will be 1-B.

Rehfuss is the last piece of the returning group and that should drop tomorrow or next Week.

A good haul with five key guys.. coupled with powerful incoming Hiltz and Birtwhistle..and curious about some incoming poles

some dancing to do to Keep everyone happy, but first world problems.

Just did a little late night research in the SU Lax media guide & it appears that if elected again next year, Dearth would become the 1st 3-time captain in the 105 year history of SU Lax.

Curry would potentially have a chance to be the second the following year if he used his 5th year.