Richardson entering, no agent | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Richardson entering, no agent

Malachi's pre-draft workout was just uploaded to YouTube.

Same guy that did McCulloughs last year.

Is that a good thing?

I do know it's a good thing that Billy King is no longer an NBA GM.

You're totally right, but I was thinking how long it would take to make my highlight reel if it required getting video of me hitting 7 corner threes in a row.

I'm still working on mine.

Finished it once, but then we decided that since sound had been invented, we should re-shoot it, Aviator style. Next somebody is gonna say my new one should be in color!

Left hand looked a bit weak. Footwork on the jumper is cockeyed.

This is why we need a big class for 2017. We might go into that season with just Moyer, Chukwu and Howard on the roster if the other guys head pro. At most, we will have 6 guys under scholarship.
i would be alright with that if malachiu returns

Malachi isn't one of the top 30 prospects in this draft. If he wants to play professional basketball thank you for the FInal Four run and go earn your way in the NBA. He would be a 2nd round upside gamble.

If the Nets at 30 didn't promise McCollough he would be their guy he would have been a 2nd rounder. I don't blame any kid for leaving school if they want to play pro ball but Malachi Richardson is not one of these 1 and done kids who can make a difference at the next level within their first 2 years.

Malachi isn't one of the top 30 prospects in this draft. If he wants to play professional basketball thank you for the FInal Four run and go earn your way in the NBA. He would be a 2nd round upside gamble.

If the Nets at 30 didn't promise McCollough he would be their guy he would have been a 2nd rounder. I don't blame any kid for leaving school if they want to play pro ball but Malachi Richardson is not one of these 1 and done kids who can make a difference at the next level within their first 2 years.

just wanted to say that I love the avatar.

Lottery pick freshman from Cal Ivan Rabb is returning to college next year. He is a SF but still another first round spot opened up.
Malachi is still likely a 2nd round pick now but this helps him stay in if he wants to go.