Richt resigns from Miami / hires Manny Diaz | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Richt resigns from Miami / hires Manny Diaz

Yeah - this.

In the Coastal, you need to get past Clemson to play in the Playoffs.
In the Atlantic, you need to get past Clemson to play in the Playoffs.

And every other year you are playing them at your place and not a neutral site after 12 games

They want Dino in a very big way. Hundreds of we want Dino pots

My response to Miami fans:

1XxwVhO.gif

They want Dino in a very big way. Hundreds of we want Dino pots

What Miami board are you talking about? The only ones I see with any activity both require paid subscriptions(lol at paying money to use a message board in 2019), and from the titles there is one Dino Babers thread on each with 20-30 replies. There’s also threads on numerous other coaches.

I’m thinking you’re trolling.

What Miami board are you talking about? The only ones I see with any activity both require paid subscriptions(lol at paying money to use a message board in 2019), and from the titles there is one Dino Babers thread on each with 20-30 replies. There’s also threads on numerous other coaches.

He isn't. Check out this link. Many enthusiastic fans of Dino there.

Eye in the Sky

Of interest is this post, from a guy claiming to know a big Cuse booster in the Miami area.

CaneSwag1995 said:
I’m going to one of the biggest Syracuse donor’s house in 45 min. He’s extremely plugged in because of how much he contributes. If he’s heard anything about Babers, he’ll let me know because he likes Miami, too. He was roommates with a bunch of staff members on Butch’s staff when he lived in South Florida. I’m not one to play insider, but I’ll tell you guys if he’s heard anything.

Okay, update:

The guy I spoke to said the feelings are mixed internally about how much of a threat Miami is here.

Some have conceded that Miami is a better job, and that if Babers wants to win at the highest level, he will consider Miami. He can’t compete for titles at Cuse, and he knows that.

The main issue for Miami is paying him enough to leave a program he’s proud of building. He just got a big contract extension, so it’s going to take a lot of cash to lure him away. It’s defintely a possibility, but Miami is going to have to throw the kitchen sink at him financially.

Overall, he’s very happy at Syrscuse, but every coach, especially somebody as passionate and competitive as him, wants to win titles. Babers knows Miami gives him that shot.

He’s going to do more digging and keep me updated, but as it stands right now, Miami has a shot, which has many Syracuse donors and officials terrified.

Thamel!!!!!

61F0625D-3E50-436E-9BE6-2A6351F2E348.gif

5. Dino Babers, Syracuse

This would be a home-run hire for Miami, but Babers just completed an extension at Syracuse. The school didn’t release the length of the extension, never mind the terms. So the buyout, which had been prohibitive, is still not known. Babers went 10-3 after back-to-back 4-8 seasons and will be in play for the highest-end jobs next season. His offensive acumen, history of quarterback development and consistent explosive offenses would be intriguing for Miami.

Eye in the Sky

Of interest is this post, from a guy claiming to know a big Cuse booster in the Miami area.

CaneSwag1995 said:
I’m going to one of the biggest Syracuse donor’s house in 45 min. He’s extremely plugged in because of how much he contributes. If he’s heard anything about Babers, he’ll let me know because he likes Miami, too. He was roommates with a bunch of staff members on Butch’s staff when he lived in South Florida. I’m not one to play insider, but I’ll tell you guys if he’s heard anything.

Okay, update:

The guy I spoke to said the feelings are mixed internally about how much of a threat Miami is here.

Some have conceded that Miami is a better job, and that if Babers wants to win at the highest level, he will consider Miami. He can’t compete for titles at Cuse, and he knows that.

The main issue for Miami is paying him enough to leave a program he’s proud of building. He just got a big contract extension, so it’s going to take a lot of cash to lure him away. It’s defintely a possibility, but Miami is going to have to throw the kitchen sink at him financially.

Overall, he’s very happy at Syrscuse, but every coach, especially somebody as passionate and competitive as him, wants to win titles. Babers knows Miami gives him that shot.

He’s going to do more digging and keep me updated, but as it stands right now, Miami has a shot, which has many Syracuse donors and officials terrified.
So, the team that beat Clemson last year and lost in the last minute at Clemson this year can't compete for titles?

Got it.

They're grasping at straws.

So, the team that beat Clemson last year and lost in the last minute at Clemson this year can't compete for titles?

Got it.

They're grasping at straws.

They're Miami fans. All they have right now are straws and some boxes of confetti they bought last year when they thought they were going to be good again.

Eye in the Sky

CaneSwag1995 said:

Okay, update:

That sounds about right.

Canesinsight forum message board. Do some research

Eye in the Sky

CaneSwag1995 said:

Okay, update:

Cuse has big football donors?

lol dino worked way too hard to get to this point, he's got a team fully of his recruits an ad he had a say in hiring. He just signed an extension and honestly are winters are laughable these days this year has really been no big deal (thanks climate change). This team is going to be stacked next year if anything, I take it as a compliment that Miami wants to poach dino so badly. They're program is a dumpster fire right now they've had several coaches with quote alllllll that talent. They all have been run outa town due to there unrealistic expectations.

Eye in the Sky

CaneSwag1995 said:

Okay, update:

“CaneSwag1995”? What a douchey name. Miami is just the worst.