Rick Pitino / David Padgett / Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Rick Pitino / David Padgett / Louisville

The FBI notified the University of criminal acts.

My Louisville nephew texted me during his lunch break, "Peggy, help!!!! I can't take any more. I feel so betrayed." I know most board members feel happy about this, but I feel great compassion for the Ville's players and fans.

Jay Williams indicated that this was only the tip of the iceberg.
One wonders if a similar investigation is ongoing in relation to Nike shoe deals..

One wonders if a similar investigation is ongoing in relation to Nike shoe deals..

Someone just posted in about thread that Nike EYBL had been subpoenad

DKwo7jBWsAEys_z

'Steve Pence, Pitino's attorney, told Phillip M. Bailey of the Courier-Journal of the move, noting Pitino is "effectively fired."

My Louisville nephew texted me during his lunch break, "Peggy, help!!!! I can't take any more. I feel so betrayed." I know most board members feel happy about this, but I feel great compassion for the Ville's players and fans.
My daughter who graduated from UofL was texting me today in caps all upset about it all. As a good dad, I tried to ease her anxiety and offer a little perspective.

If the tip of an iceberg can sink the Titanic, imagine what the whole thing could do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom