RIP DMX | Syracusefan.com

RIP DMX

HOFCeluck

Living Legend
F@&& I should’ve checked the hip hop thread.

nm

Did he pass away? Not sure how accurate it is yet, but I saw that news.

Last time I saw him was 3 or 4 years ago in San Diego. Set was supposed to start around 930, he didn't come on stage til around 11. He huffed and puffed his way through snippets of everything and was done in under an hour. Still had a smile on my face the whole time.

Last edited:
X done have it to us!

RIP
It’s weird to me how that is his song that always gets referenced and played now.

Wasn’t even that big back then, compared to some of his others. There must be an explanation for this that I missed, lol.

I used to know Rough Ryders anthem by heart. Not really something you can rap along to as a 17 year old white boy though.

I know someone named Damien and whenever I see them I always thing “Me? D like you but my friends call me Damien”

It’s weird to me how that is his song that always gets referenced and played now.

Wasn’t even that big back then, compared to some of his others. There must be an explanation for this that I missed, lol.
Agree. Everything that mattered was on It's Dark and Flesh of My Flesh. Can still hit play on track 1 and just let em play through.

My friend used to drive around and play “One More Road to Cross” on repeat, over and over.

Slippin’ is still an all time great song, IMO.

That first album is still his best. DMX owned 98-99.

Watched his “Versus” battle with Snoop this past year - he was so good on there. Seemed happy and having fun. Just like that, he’s gone. Sad.

My friend used to drive around and play “One More Road to Cross” on repeat, over and over.

Slippin’ is still an all time great song, IMO.

That first album is still his best. DMX owned 98-99.

Watched his “Versus” battle with Snoop this past year - he was so good on there. Seemed happy and having fun. Just like that, he’s gone. Sad.
Just fired up Its Dark and man, 45 seconds into the intro it starts and doesn't stop.

Idk man. Just remember getting someone to put it on a mix cd. Maybe from a movie or it was on the radio.

Idk man. Just remember getting someone to put it on a mix cd. Maybe from a movie or it was on the radio.
I’m thinking it had to be in a popular movie that I missed or something. I looked on Spotify and that one has way more plays than anything else.

Remember watching this at home. 15 years old and just pissed that I wasn't a few years older.

Is there anything scarier than Mike Tyson coming to the ring to a DMX song?

You can just feel the concussion coming

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom