Rob Konrad - shots fired | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Rob Konrad - shots fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting the tweet aside for a moment, I liked Rob as a player, had some very good moments, but setting aside the ACC designation, a Legend?

Here are the Syracuse players who have been honored since we joined the league. Can you think of others that might have been more deserving of the honor than Konrad?

Football
Floyd Little
Art Monk
Chris Gedney
Don McPherson
Joe Morris
Markus Paul
Donovan McNabb
Rob Konrad

Someone on this listed must have reached out to him this morning and told him to delete it ASAP.

View attachment 235166
Putting the tweet aside for a moment, I liked Rob as a player, had some very good moments, but setting aside the ACC designation, a Legend?

Here are the Syracuse players who have been honored since we joined the league. Can you think of others that might have been more deserving of the honor than Konrad?

Football
Floyd Little
Art Monk
Chris Gedney
Don McPherson
Joe Morris
Markus Paul
Donovan McNabb
Rob Konrad
Respectfully, now is not the time to unnecessarily pile on Rob imo. He did damage to himself and to the program at 3am. And tagged 10 people including of all people pete Thamel. Just let that speak for itself.

Respectfully, now is not the time to unnecessarily pile on Rob imo. He did damage to himself and to the program at 3am. And tagged 10 people including of all people pete Thamel. Just let that speak for itself.
Probably should have put my post in a different thread and thought about it when the honor was announced, but just don’t get honoring Rob before names like Ernie Davis, Jim Brown, Ben Schwartswalder, Dwight Freeney, Marvin Harrison, Tim Green, and so many others. Hell, if the honor was for legendary fullbacks he would stand in line behind Moose.

Probably should have put my post in a different thread and thought about it when the honor was announced, but just don’t get honoring Rob before names like Ernie Davis, Jim Brown, Ben Schwartswalder, Dwight Freeney, Marvin Harrison, Tim Green, and so many others. Hell, if the honor was for legendary fullbacks he would stand in line behind Moose.

And both FB’s are behind Csonka.

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me if at some point prior to next season, maybe training camp, we heard about Fran inviting Rob in for a talk and smoothing things out. Fran seems like a genuine guy that everyone likes when they get the chance to talk with him one on one, and it makes sense that he would want Rob on board as one of the well known alumni, especially as a 44 wearer.

Off topic: My Football Recruiting Forum is missing. It’s not there to select.

Did I do something to delete it or is something wrong with the board? Is anyone else having this problem?

Are we all checking it so often that we broke it?

Off topic: My Football Recruiting Forum is missing. It’s not there to select.

Did I do something to delete it or is something wrong with the board? Is anyone else having this problem?

Are we all checking it so often that we broke it?

You must have accidentally put it on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom