Rob Konrad - shots fired | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Rob Konrad - shots fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Rob freaking Konrad found a way, on this particular recruiting weekend, to negatively insert himself into the spotlight & generate a 175+ reply thread on the main Syracusefan football board is frankly ridiculous & frustrating. Come on dude.

Fran has reinvigorated this program in two short weeks. I can’t fathom why that would not override any preconceived notions Rob had about who should be head coach. Does he really think anyone else would have already got the quality commitments that Fran already has?

Super disappointed in this move by Konrad. Not helpful in ANY way whatsoever. It's childish really. Always had a ton of respect for Rob, but now I'm questioning that. We get it... You wanted Chesney. We know you were the guy pushing for him. He wasn't picked. We have our guy. Move on and grow up.

Didn’t they invest an app in the movie “The Internship” to prevent impaired tweeting/ texts. Guess that never took off.

Fran is above this nonsense. Nothing to see here.

Last edited:
Interesting. Do you guys remember that media guy asking Fran where he sat? Thought it was a very odd question. Putting that together with what Conrad wrote makes one wonder...hmmm.
I was at that game, and I have zero recollection of where I sat. Maybe I’m lying about being there too?

Is Konrad can’t put his ego aside and support his alma mater, then just shut up and go away. Thought he was pretty overrated at SU, but that’s a convo for another day.

Fran has reinvigorated this program in two short weeks. I can’t fathom why that would not override any preconceived notions Rob had about who should be head coach. Does he really think anyone else would have already got the quality commitments that Fran already has?
Coach Fran has done more good for the program in 2 weeks than Konrad did in his 4 years at SU

Interesting. Do you guys remember that media guy asking Fran where he sat? Thought it was a very odd question. Putting that together with what Conrad wrote makes one wonder...hmmm.
And so it begins...

Had a feeling people would miss my point. It being Conrad or another person may have asked him to ask that bizarre question.
If you had a feeling we might miss the point, you maybe should have revised your comment. Your point was not apparent nor does it make much sense. Seems like you are trying to give him an out for just being stupid at 3am. Let him take his medicine. Most of us at one time or another have done something stupid around 3am, we just didn't tweet it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom