Rob Konrad - shots fired | Syracusefan.com

Rob Konrad - shots fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot stand him. I also don’t believe his BS story about swimming 5 miles. There I said it.

Also, learn how to spell if you want to be taken seriously.
nor do I. Never have

Some “never let the truth get in the way of a good story”, but these stories runs close to charlatan behavior. Leave Georges name out of your narrative, for the sake of his family and those who loved him, let the man rest in peace. You’re not George DeLone, Paul Pasquiloni or Steve Addazio. They each forgot more about football than is currently walking in the facility.
He's upset... because Fran was talking positively about Syracuse's past and highlighting a connection to it? I'm confused.

This is a guy who should be examined for CTE. I am not joking. This is very odd behavior from an alumni and “supporter” of the team.
Bingo. This is honestly one of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen written from an alumni. So Fran isn’t allowed to have a past relationship with a George and use that as something he cherished? We all have mentors and when we accomplish something great we think of them and appreciate them even more because they are a part of that journey. You can tell what this opportunity means to Fran and a culmination of a lot of hard work and perseverance and this moron tells him he’s wrong for what he’s doing and who he’s thinking of ?
This genuinely makes me mad. What an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors