Rob Konrad - shots fired | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Rob Konrad - shots fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is he claiming that Fran’s framed note from DeLeone is a fake or something?

Is he disputing that Fran went to the Cuse-Nebraska Wisconsin game where we shut down Ron Dayne?

The saying “nothing good ever happens after 2am” applies here.

This is an embarrassment.
Mostly to Rob.
FIFY

Went to his Twitter account, where he seems relatively active. On Nov 5 (2 days after BC game), he re-posted his letter from 2008 about wanting Steve Addazio hired.

He hasn't said a word about the Fran Brown hiring.

Looks like this has been building.

He could have “said” anything he wanted. He chose to post it online.

A grown adult tweeting like a petulant teenager, apparently.

He bought the ticket, he can take the ride.
This x 1000

Went to his account. Checked his replies. Less than an hour ago someone tweeted at him that he basically made a fool of himself and should issue an apology, to which he replied, "hilarious."

Doesn't appear he deleted the post due to feeling contrite.

Went to his account. Checked his replies. Less than an hour ago someone tweeted at him that he basically made a fool of himself and should issue an apology, to which he replied, "hilarious."

Doesn't appear he deleted the post due to feeling contrite.
So we almost had nice things for what 3 weeks? I was riding such a Cuse high since HCFB was hired. I feel like this was Lucy pulling the football.

I cannot stand him. I also don’t believe his BS story about swimming 5 miles. There I said it.

Also, learn how to spell if you want to be taken seriously.
The dude showed up to his first SU training camp with an Igloo cooler filled to the brim with weed. That story has always stuck with me. I'm unsure what that has to do with anything, but I believe he has been a BIG proponent for Steve Addazzio. Is that correct? The tweet has since been deleted; what exactly did it say?

The dude showed up to his first SU training camp with an Igloo cooler filled to the brim with weed. That story has always stuck with me. I'm unsure what that has to do with anything, but I believe he has been a BIG proponent for Steve Addazzio. Is that correct? The tweet has since been deleted; what exactly did it say?
If you need someone to watch the cooler, just let me know. I'll take care of everything.

shame-game-of-thrones.gif

Had a feeling people would miss my point. It being Conrad or another person may have asked him to ask that bizarre question.
Even for this board, this premise is kind of out there. For any of that^ to make sense, Konrad would have to have known ahead of time that FB was going to reference GD to plant that question in the reporter's head.

It was an irrational rant from a disgruntled alum with an axe to grind. It doesn't deserve any more thought or time, or "wondering" than that.

He said HCFB was a charlatan (actually used that word) and didn't have a close relationship with Deleone and to stop implying the same. Basically called him a fraud and dishonest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom