Roberson controls the dominoes in Committing | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Roberson controls the dominoes in Committing

Who is Tyler Roberson? I thought this was the beer thread.
Note the OP...it is a Jack and Coke thread...in addition, the payed side has given ok to begin to let the cat out of the bag...we are looking for six...not five.

Note the OP...it is a Jack and Coke thread...in addition, the payed side has given ok to begin to let the cat out of the bag...we are looking for six...not five.

You better be careful with that, once the cat is out the bag it don't go back in...

I should probably clarify ... I don't have any problem with it if he chooses to wait and see if anyone leaves before committing, but I do have a problem if we were to offer a scholarship that doesn't yet exist & that player commits before anyone has declared. I want to believe SU is doing the former, but I don't know what these kids are being told. It just seems like from the sound of some fans here that they only care about getting Dakari to commit ASAP, consequences be damned. That's not a good idea.
The coaches know who is lwaving and who may not be otherwise eligible next year. To my knowledge JB has never had to put off a comitted kid.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

The coaches know who is lwaving and who may not be otherwise eligible next year. To my knowledge JB has never had to put off a comitted kid.

Yup for the most part and thats what people dont understand.

It's unfortunate that Jake's post was drowned out in Coors Light talk.

This thread has the makings to be one of the best ever. John Syracuse caliber.

You better be careful with that, once the cat is out the bag it don't go back in...

See, this is exactly why we should never have let the Cat Rescuer transfer out.

You can never truly know who will leave due to any number of reasons, e.g. injuries ... but you never want to even put yourself in that position of requiring that a player leave to make room for a recruit you made a commitment to.

Sorry for derailing this thread with talk of basketball!

You can never truly know who will leave due to any number of reasons, e.g. injuries ... but you never want to even put yourself in that position of requiring that a player leave to make room for a recruit you made a commitment to.
Stop raining on our parade.

You can get the cat back in the bag, but you might have to go to the emergency room to get your injuries treated!

If we get D. Johnson too, I'll be the one in the bag.
You will have spiked yourself, crashed through my wall, and scooped me up on your way to Blackout City then ... because I will be drowning drunk in orange kool-aid if it does happen.

First, let's just take a moment to think about how great this class is going to be with Roberson and potentially Dakari.

Second, I can't believe people are arguing about beers. Single malt Scotch, please. Balvenie 15. Neat. Done an done.