Roberson controls the dominoes in Committing | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Roberson controls the dominoes in Committing

Ahh ok, the post you responded to WAS talking about Wiggins

Right if you look at my original post I responded to Cowtown and said "Not Happening" regarding Wiggins.

I believe he will be 2014. Grades. This class is likely to be 5 after today and grow to 6 eventually.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, Bees.

Avery, Dogfish Head and Southern Tier are all american brewers. Cali, Delaware and NY respectively I believe.
Remember though beer was being brewed across the pond for quite a while before the USA was in existance.

Weihestephaner (German) is one of the oldest brewers in the world and although famous for their Hefeweissbier their Original which is a Helles Lagar is world class.

Duvel is probably the best beer in the world, its Belgian.

Plenty great stuff brewed everywhere in every style these days though.

I need to dry out a bit, get off the Tanqueray and Sailor Jerry so I can enjoy my beer properly again.
'Atta boy, Jordoo!;) As far as Belgian's go; Hoegarden is a White Wheat, if you like Blue Moon, this is what Blue Moon wants to be.

:p
'Atta boy, Jordoo!;) As far as Belgian's go; Hoegarden is a White Wheat, if you like Blue Moon, this is what Blue Moon wants to be.
AAAHHH. Sorry all! Posted before I had a chance to catch up with the thread. It'll never happen again. I'll take a detention by chugging 3 Hoegarden's. Here's to Tyler making the right choice! Slainte

Does anyone know what time Roberson is supposed to announce his decision? Also is he having a press conference and can he sign his loi today also?

Tonight at 7pm on ESPNU, it looks like.

So who WERE ya refering to then? lol

6th player in the class as Bees alluded to. I dont mean to be cryptic but with Bees mentioning it I feel comfortable backing him 100% as I think we heard it from the same source.

6th player in the class as Bees alluded to. I dont mean to be cryptic but with Bees mentioning it I feel comfortable backing him 100% as I think we heard it from the same source.
What position does that dude play?

Fair enough. But do we even know for sure there will be room for a 6th?

Fair enough. But do we even know for sure there will be room for a 6th?

From what I was told yes, as others have speculated not everyone who is eligible to come back for another year is expected to, in a good way (draft).

Ahh ok, the post you responded to WAS talking about Wiggins
I think he is hinting at good news, which seems to be coming from multiple sources... on a day of a pretty important announcement. How many nods & winks do you need!?

lol and does his name rhym with Makari Flohnson? Or Raseem Hordan? Or Tremain Florence?

LOL that is funny. Like Bees said a sixth in this class is likely and if you think about it the person isnt to hard to see.