Robert Anae to NC State | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Robert Anae to NC State

So this is awesome news to wake up to

Bad Santa Pain GIF by Sky

Uhhh I don’t think you push out a veteran OC to keep a 3 star recruit…
The interest in Sellers was blowing up. That along with Anae and Dino not seeming to see eye to eye along with Beck being a bright star.....I do see it as a possibility.

I’m going to get some slack for this, but how do you go to a young man’s home, look them and their families in the eye trying to recruit them, and then a couple hours later take another job?

We all have to do what’s right for our families I get that but it’s not a good look.

At one time this would have been considered dishonorable.

At least he didn't pull a Tommy Tuberville and in the middle of dinner say I have to use the bathroom, he stepped outside, took a phone call and a job with Cincinnati on the spot and never returned to the dinner and left out the back door.

I’ve lost track. How many OC’s has Dino had since he’s been here?

Okay obviously sucks to lose both coordinators. Let alone in the same day. White is going to be difficult to replace, BUT I actually think we did a little addition by subtraction on the offense. Apparently Babers and Anae didn’t see eye to eye and Beck is the replacement for good at OC. He’s young but I think he’s going to be a helluva lot better than Anae. Also means we keep Sellers. I think between Babers, Beck and Schmidt we’ll be very okay on offense.
Replace Dino with Lynch and you're good to go

At least he didn't pull a Tommy Tuberville and in the middle of dinner say I have to use the bathroom, he stepped outside, took a phone call and a job with Cincinnati on the spot and never returned to the dinner and left out the back door.
I was trying to remember that story but my Google searching didn’t find who it was.

Black Flag, Fugazi, Merciful Fate, Johnny Winter, Motörhead, Type O Negative, Faster pussycat are some off the top of my head. There’s a lot more. I think The Police played near sky top or something. I’d much rather talk about this than Dino’s coaching staff exodus…

Here's a cool site that you can search venues and it lists all the bands that played there.

We‘re finally becoming Alabama. Saban has to practically replace coordinators every year. It’s nice to play with the big boys. Please hire coaches that can recruit. Be strategic. Find a good defensive coordinator that can recruit and bring recruits from the portal. It’s still all about players. Franklin at Penn State has proven that.

Has a team with a 7-5 record ever had both their OC and DC poached by other programs in the same year? With the HC staying? Thank God we weren't 8-4 or 9-3.

Has a team with a 7-5 record ever had both their OC and DC poached by other programs in the same year? With the HC staying? Thank God we weren't 8-4 or 9-3.
I think it's about job security and $$$. Would you want to stick around knowing there's a good chance your boss is canned next season? Leave on a high note.

I may have to stay away from here for a couple of days. I can't take all of this change at once. Get it all figured out, and then I will go back and catch up...

1670592679643.png

Okay obviously sucks to lose both coordinators. Let alone in the same day. White is going to be difficult to replace, BUT I actually think we did a little addition by subtraction on the offense. Apparently Babers and Anae didn’t see eye to eye and Beck is the replacement for good at OC. He’s young but I think he’s going to be a helluva lot better than Anae. Also means we keep Sellers. I think between Babers, Beck and Schmidt we’ll be very okay on offense.

Will Babers see eye-to-eye with Anae's protege?

They knew when they were hired how many years he has left. White had offers last year as well.
Right. Hard to fault White. He’s going to a former NFL coach and a highly successful college one. They turn things around, white is getting looks at a serious P5 program in two to three years. And in the interim he’s made even more money. Can’t blame him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom