Robert Anae to NC State | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Robert Anae to NC State

Whites a bigger loss. Maybe we didn't ask Anae back. I didn't understand a lot of things he was doing. And every game thread many people complained about some of the play calling. Beck is key now. Promote him to OC.

Crazy how the media had a hunch of the possible staff changes as mentioned in the pc earlier this week.

Beck has been P5 QB Coach for 10 years. If he isn’t ready to be an OC yet, he never will be (I definitely think he is ready).

Lock him up as OC, hang on to Sellers, and I don’t think this is a huge loss.

Optics and timing suck, but this is manageable.

We are a thrilling soap opera! What is the next turn of events? I can't wait and we don't play a game for 3 weeks!

I echo what others say as long as Beck stays as OC I could care less about this move. If Beck goes then blow it all up IMO. White loss is a way bigger issue because I am less confident that we have an internal replacement at the P5 level.

Now I am worried.
This was our best combo of OC and DC in i can't count how many years. We had a winning season, and they ran away for other coordinator positions. Money you are a coach. If you had a year with Dino as your boss, would you be looking for another job. If Dino is going to have a prayer of surviving next year he needs to pull the trigger quickly on Swag and Beck. Im sure Bob and White know that they are more responsible for the teams success this year than Dino. Its a shame we couldnt keep these guys but i dont blame them at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom