Robert Anae to NC State | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Robert Anae to NC State

JW, Dino, Beck and Swag should all be meeting tonight and ready to talk to the team tomorrow. Immediate communication to the team captains first and then the team. Don’t play around with money either for Beck. Pay the man.

Anae seems like a mutual departure.
Which needed to happen so Beck was comfortable taking OC. If Beck thought Anae was screwed over it may impact him staying.

JW, Dino, Beck and Swag should all be meeting tonight and ready to talk to the team tomorrow. Immediate communication to the team captains first and then the team. Don’t play around with money either for Beck. Pay the man.
I don’t know if Swag is “the guy” to continue the defense. But Beck has to be the OC.

I don’t want to skimp on a DC hire. Go ing bring in a top notch guy.

I would be shocked if there is not a team meeting in the AM. If there hasn’t been one tonight already.

Beck recruit.
I didn’t mean to delete my comment but I’d have to think beck doesn’t see this situation as the one he wants to take the leap off into the coordinator world. I honestly will say maybe dino moving onto another program may be the better scenario. We have had the same ailing pains and neither of his coordinators wanted to stick around to see how it shakes out.

Edit*** I didn’t reach the beck news before posting this that’s given me a much better feeling.

Last edited:
I would be shocked if there is not a team meeting in the AM. If there hasn’t been one tonight already.

Better be one going on right now. Not the time to sleep. Dino needs to be prepared and talk with players tomorrow.

I had a Zenith as a kid. It lasted into my 40’s. Best TV there ever was.
And they had some great salesmen, one of the best guys I ever knew !!!

I don’t know if Swag is “the guy” to continue the defense. But Beck has to be the OC.

I don’t want to skimp on a DC hire. Go ing bring in a top notch guy.
Yeah maybe. The defense loves Swag. Short term he is DC. He has great relationships with the players. They will be receptive to messaging that comes from him. See how the bowl goes. Go from there.

I actually liked what I saw of Beck more than Anae honestly...I think the offense will be ok.
Bronco always spoke very highly of him, offense should definitely be ok with him at the helm. We’ll get a glimpse of his spin on the offense in the bowl game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom